Samsung S22 Exynos (EU) does not work with Go 4 app
1350 8 2022-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alex-the-Pilot
lvl.1

Austria

Hi! I got a Samsung S22 (EU) with Exynos chipset. The Go 4 app does not work here. Please fix ASAP. Disappointing, that it feels like a year ago, when the DJI app did not work on the S21 with Exynos...

By the way: Yes, I installed the most up to date app fresh from your website. Please do not advise to reinstall anything, as I tried all of that already.
2022-6-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. It seems that the mobile device that you are using is not listed on our compatible device and this might be the main cause of the issue. We strongly recommend using a compatible device for the said app to avoid issues as we cannot guarantee the stability of the app if using a not-compatible device. You may refer to the link below to check the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go 4 app. Thank you for your understanding and support. Take care always!

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
2022-6-11
Use props
Alex-the-Pilot
lvl.1

Austria

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-11 21:42
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. It seems that the mobile device that you are using is not listed on our compatible device and this might be the main cause of the issue. We strongly recommend using a compatible device for the said app to avoid issues as we cannot guarantee the stability of the app if using a not-compatible device. You may refer to the link below to check the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go 4 app. Thank you for your understanding and support. Take care always!

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4

Hey Paladin!
Thank you for your swift reply, but your answer really is not helpful. You guys are the leaders in consumer drone flight and you are not able to cope with the annual update of the Samsung flagship phone each year? Many freeware producers are adapting their software faster to new devices than you are... If you don't support Google, Samsung & Apple well it's DJI that suffers, not them. Please reconsider and try giving us a timeline to S22 (EU) support. Thank you!
2022-6-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Alex-the-Pilot Posted at 6-12 07:07
Hey Paladin!
Thank you for your swift reply, but your answer really is not helpful. You guys are the leaders in consumer drone flight and you are not able to cope with the annual update of the Samsung flagship phone each year? Many freeware producers are adapting their software faster to new devices than you are... If you don't support Google, Samsung & Apple well it's DJI that suffers, not them. Please reconsider and try giving us a timeline to S22 (EU) support. Thank you!

Thank you for your response and we totally understand your request. We will forward this to our designated team for attention. We will keep you posted once we have an update. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2022-6-14
Use props
Yamiray
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20299 ft
France

DJI GO 4 just got an update in V.4.3.50. I didn't find any changelog.

I'll test if the issue with Galaxy S22 Exynos variant is resolved next week-end.

2022-6-28
Use props
Yamiray
lvl.1
France

Yamiray Posted at 6-28 00:44
DJI GO 4 just got an update in V.4.3.50. I didn't find any changelog.

I'll test if the issue with Galaxy S22 Exynos variant is resolved next week-end.

... sadly, even if the app didn't crash anymore on my Galaxy S22 Exynos variant, the live video from the drone is very laggy, unusable. I'm still unable to fly my Mavic 2
2022-6-28
Use props
Emil Huschke
New

Switzerland

Same here, the app version from the DJI Downloads page at least doesn't crash, but is unusable due to the video stream not properly working. The solution "use a compatible phone" is not really viable. I'm hoping for a solution soon because as of right now, I can't use my drone with my phone (also on S22 Exynos).
2022-7-3
Use props
Yamiray
lvl.1
France

I just update to the last DJI GO Go 4 version published few days ago (V.4.3.52). There isn't any change on Galaxy S22 !

I'm still unable to use my Mavic 2. It's been 8 month now ! This is outrageous DJI !! I will not recommended any of your product anymore regarding the lack of support and update to address software issues on 3 years old products !
2022-9-10
Use props
thhuni
New

Germany

1.9.0  it works     
2022-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules