1090 10 2022-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have never done a master shot before so today in rather windy conditions I had a go at my first few master shots. Of course the place you do it is very relivent but I am quite happy with the end result. After the Drone has taken the various video etc you can then select the Mastershot sequence as you wish.

Here are my first 2

2022-6-12
Use props
MySky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

Thanks for sharing and looks like a nice place where you live.
Over all, in my opinion, Mastershots are only usefull if you are in a rush or for social media fun.
If it would not always be the same sequence and if we could select or create a sequence our selfs, it would be more usefull.
2022-6-12
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MySky Posted at 6-12 08:48
Thanks for sharing and looks like a nice place where you live.
Over all, in my opinion, Mastershots are only usefull if you are in a rush or for social media fun.
If it would not always be the same sequence and if we could select or create a sequence our selfs, it would be more usefull.

You can choose many different sequences and music and length from the quite large list. The two above were made from the same set of master shots.

You can of course make your own using the DJI video editor from your own clips and music but it would be quite a lot of work
2022-6-12
Use props
MySky
Second Officer
Germany

I have experieced that the recording sequence will always be the same and after you can select how the should be combined.
What i ment is the manual combination of recording moves to a sequence.
2022-6-12
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MySky Posted at 6-12 09:07
I have experieced that the recording sequence will always be the same and after you can select how the should be combined.
What i ment is the manual combination of recording moves to a sequence.

Oh I see. Perhaps they will allow something like that at some point. For me I am pleased with how it works. I tend to look at the overall effect and content in most videos
2022-6-12
Use props
MySky
Second Officer
Germany

I agree, only the possibility to have from the same raw recording different results is impressive and might help a lot of people.
2022-6-12
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The pull-back reveal to the horizon is my favourite.  They all seem to work well.
2022-6-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Beautiful footage. We really appreciate you for sharing this with us, Bigplumbs. Have a good one!
2022-6-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Its quite a useful feature for sure.
2022-6-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Never used them before, but this looks good.
2022-6-15
Use props
Geevo
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Very Nice and very useful for a putting a piece together quickly without much fuss.

I half expected to see Tony Robinson and a JCB appear in your garden towards the end of that first one.
2022-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules