1561 9 2022-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DarthSLR
First Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

When descending, the drone always rotates right. I tried RC calibration multiple times, the issue persists.
Below is the screenshot of the calibration process. The stick is strictly down, but it also has clockwise component.

Screenshot_20220612-135019.png
2022-6-12
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

It started after the big May FW update. Never had this problem before.
2022-6-12
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

That is strange. Did this happen after firmware update or it was working like this from the beginning?

If this happened after firmware update then You can connect with DJI assistant 2 and try to refresh the firmware from the remote
2022-6-12
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Niknik Posted at 6-12 13:03
That is strange. Did this happen after firmware update or it was working like this from the beginning?

If this happened after firmware update then You can connect with DJI assistant 2 and try to refresh the firmware from the remote

Strange is the word.
Yes.
Good idea, I will try that.
2022-6-12
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Update: refreshed RC with DA2. Same thing. Actually, the situation is worse than I thought. The left stick cannot consistently reach 100% on left (W) or right (E) positions.
When going diagonally, cannot reach 100+100 in NE or SW directions.
DJI, a little help?
2022-6-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DarthSLR. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for giving out these information. Since we are having this issue with your DJI RC Pro and have done several troubleshooting steps and still the issue persist, I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-6-12
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-12 19:58
Hello there DarthSLR. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for giving out these information. Since we are having this issue with your DJI RC Pro and have done several troubleshooting steps and still the issue persist, I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.

I emailed support yesterday, haven't heard back yet.
2022-6-13
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Update: talked to a nice lady at online support (I didn't even realize there was a live chat option available, thanks Steven!), I will be sending RC pro for repairs.
I wish they could send a new unit first, but apparently, it does not work that way
At least, the repair center is pretty close, so hopefully won't take too long...
2022-6-15
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Update:
I was hoping the 6/16 update would fix the issue, but not only it did not fix the issue, I also had to experience the first-ever complete freeze of Fly app and RC in general.
Had to reboot it to clear it.
Sending it out for hopefully a new one.
2022-6-16
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Update: my RC pro has been (repaired? replaced?  not sure, really) and is supposedly on its way back to me...
2022-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules