Will The DJI Mic Work With The DJI RC Pro or DJI RC ?
1858 5 2022-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BillTheDroneReviewer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1211427 ft
  • >>>
United States

Since the DJI RC Pro and the DJI RC do not come with built in microphones for screen recording, I was wondering if they would be compatable and work with the DJI Mic ?

If so what type of adapter is needed ?
2022-6-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, the DJI Mic is not compatible with the said RC due to hardware limitations. However, I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-6-12
Use props
BillTheDroneReviewer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1211427 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-12 18:19
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, the DJI Mic is not compatible with the said RC due to hardware limitations. However, I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your valued support.

I appreciate the prompt response. Thank you.
2022-6-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

BillTheDroneReviewer Posted at 6-12 19:14
I appreciate the prompt response. Thank you.

In this thread someone got the Shure USB-C mic to work,  unfortunately the example video was in German.,

https://forum.dji.com/thread-266695-1-1.html
2022-6-12
Use props
PalmTreesCallin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 289695 ft
United States

I have the Mic and the RC Pro, here is what I'm going to do. I will just use both in stand alone mode.  Record to the devices themselves, and add it back in, in FinalCut Pro X.  Then I will have the maximum flexibility.  I also have the OM5, which I think is supposed to work with the DJI Mic. I haven't tried this yet, so..
2022-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules