"Camera RCAM not connected. Image quality affected. Contact DJI S...
1613 7 2022-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

"Camera RCAM not connected. Image quality affected. Contact DJI Support for assistance (Code: 10018)"

Anyone seen this in airdata notification ?
2022-6-13
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI will probably say update the firmware again, or reinstall the app,
2022-6-13
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mavic57pro2 Posted at 6-13 09:07
DJI will probably say update the firmware again, or reinstall the app,

DJI wanted me to send it to them for repair, I only bought it 9th June from Curry's they are taking it back and providing a full refund, unfortunately they don't have any more in stock.

I will have to play with the Mini 2 until I can buy a new Mini 3 pro when in stock uk.
2022-6-14
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The fault code could be for this reason, the flight record thumbnail is corrupted in a few, not all. The image is sharp near the top then a miss mash lower down.
Screenshot_20220614-111713.jpg
2022-6-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Mavic57pro2 Posted at 6-14 04:00
The fault code could be for this reason, the flight record thumbnail is corrupted in a few, not all. The image is sharp near the top then a miss mash lower down.

Thats a bummer. Did you check how long it would take to get a replacement , might be quicker than waiting.
2022-6-14
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 6-14 04:15
Thats a bummer. Did you check how long it would take to get a replacement , might be quicker than waiting.

Yeah it is, I only bought it last week, so a refund for me is preferable to a repair.

Its my fourth DJI drone, I 've never had a problem with any of them until this one.

I still have my Mini 2.

2022-6-14
Use props
djiuser_9dLZhOWnoXA9
lvl.1

United States

I got that same message...dji told me to send it for an exchange...I got a brand new unit and have not got that message but as soon as I updated the firmware started to get the same message again!
2022-6-18
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mavic57pro2 Posted at 6-14 05:11
Yeah it is, I only bought it last week, so a refund for me is preferable to a repair.

Its my fourth DJI drone, I 've never had a problem with any of them until this one.

I was not going to send mine in although DJI did offer to look at it, heck I only had a couple of flights from new, so I was only going to be satisfied with a replacent, however Currys had no stock, so I took the refund offer, they arranged collection and next day the "Lemon" was on its way back to Currys.

A few days later Currys had new stock of the M3P with RC, decided to jump on it and yesterday it arrived, wow I do like that new controller, fate dealt me a good hand.

Hopefully when I get a break in the weather (UK), I Can check it is fully functioning with no faults. If I had sent it to DJI, I probably would be waiting a few weeks.

I hope you get yours sorted, I would deal with the retailer first.
2022-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules