DJI RS2 Overheated? Won't turn on
1659 2 2022-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shadowofleaves
lvl.1
Flight distance : 455335 ft
United States

I have a DJI RS2 and was balancing a camera on it while the gimbal was disconnected from power and turned off, I started to feel a little shaking and smelled something funny. The bottom motor was then almost untouchable it was so hot despite me never turning the gimbal on. Now it won't power on despite the battery being inserted and full. Do I need to send it in? Thank you all in advance.
2022-6-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2022-6-13
Use props
shadowofleaves
lvl.1
Flight distance : 455335 ft
United States

From your past experience, how much would a repair/replacement cost approximately? I’m just wondering because if it’s more than a couple hundred dollars, I’m going to have work order the new rs3 pro. Thanks.
2022-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules