Bracket/Pano Mode Combo?!
589 9 2022-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aFeinberg
lvl.1
United States

I know this isnt a feature, and assume this has been discussed before...but....would be REALLY helpful if we could bracket while in Pano mode!
2022-6-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there aFeinberg. Good day and thank you for reaching out. These information has been forwarded to the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you.
2022-6-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 great idea.   
2022-6-15
Use props
aFeinberg
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-15 19:49
Hello there aFeinberg. Good day and thank you for reaching out. These information has been forwarded to the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you.

Thank you!  Would be a HUGE help in all pano modes.  
2022-6-15
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

That would be really nice.
2022-6-16
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

I agree. ACR has nice support for HDR panos, so it would be great for sunrise/sunsets.
2022-6-16
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

While we're on the subject, we do need an option to NOT create in-drone pano JPEG. It takes a long time and for the most part those JPEGs are not usable, for me at least.
2022-6-16
Use props
aFeinberg
lvl.1
United States

Bracketing comes in to play for panos regardless of time of day since the sky is always much brighter than the ground.  Would make WAY cleaner panos (especially 360 tiny planets).     LR/CR does a good job when i manually pano while in bracket mode but automating it would be a game changer    Fingers crossed for an 'easy' firmware upgrade in the future.
2022-6-16
Use props
aFeinberg
lvl.1
United States

DarthSLR Posted at 6-16 12:49
While we're on the subject, we do need an option to NOT create in-drone pano JPEG. It takes a long time and for the most part those JPEGs are not usable, for me at least.

also very true.  would be great to toggle that off so we can still use the drone and not have it locked up processing.
2022-6-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

aFeinberg Posted at 6-15 22:48
Thank you!  Would be a HUGE help in all pano modes.

Hi there aFeinberg. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. If you have any inquiries or any concerns with DJI in the future. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules