Gimble direction change on while gimble locked!!
233 2 2022-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hadifaturechi
New
Canada

Hi everyone,

So I bought this RSC 2 recently and realized that when holding the trigger (gimble lock), the direction of the gimble still changes when I move it to shoot from a different angle. Should I return it or do you think there's something I can do about it?

Thanks,

Hadi
2022-6-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, there. Could you please turn off all your device and restart again, If you still meet the same problem, please send us a related video about your problem so that we can confirm better. Thanks in advance for your support.
2022-6-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, there. After confirm with the relevant team, you can also check these steps:
1. Make sure to begin auto-tune after balancing (the power value of the tilt, pan, and roll motors should be in the range of ±5). Then, perform a system calibration and then a horizontal calibration.
2. Go to the “User Profile” - “Control” - “Channels” page. Ensure that when the joystick is not moved, joystick movement values remain at zero, namely, the joystick is not tilted. If the joystick is tilted and this issue persists after auto-tune, please try to send their product back for repair.
3. To take photos/record videos in Lock mode, we recommend that you set “Deadband” to “Custom” and “Pan, Tilt, and Roll” values to 0. In addition, it is recommended that “Follow Speed” is set to Slow or Medium.
4. We recommend using the Lock mode at slower speeds. If the speed is fast, we recommend using rails for a better effect.
5. If you has high camera movement requirements, we recommend alternative solutions (When the trigger is not pressed, the actual effect is equivalent to that in Lock mode.)
1) Set “User Profile” to “Custom”. Do not select any of the three motor so that the tilt, roll, and pan axes are not set to be followed.
2) Set “Follow Speed” of the three axes to “Custom” and value to 1. Set “Deadband” to “Custom” and value to 0.
6. Alternatively, we recommend using ActiveTrack in the DJI Ronin RavenEye Image Transmission System for tracking while in Lock mode.
Notes: Please check whether or not the gimbal re-centers after pressing the trigger twice. If the gimbal re-centers, no joint angle calibration is required. Please use joint angle calibration with caution.

2022-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules