12Next >
7899 42 2022-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tim C
lvl.1
Germany

Hello all,

is there a possibility to activate D-Cinelike in Mastershots and in Quickshots? Various comments on Youtube say it's possible, but my Mini 3 only has the option to set D-Cinelike in normal movie mode.... I can't change the color profile for the master and quickshots.

Maybe you can help me. Thank you!

Greetings Tim

2022-6-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, Tim. Thank you for reaching out. We may need to forward this to our designated team for further clarification. We will keep you posted once we have an update. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-6-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good suggestion!
2022-6-24
Use props
HarleyFlyer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1356178 ft
United Kingdom

I would really like this as well, it's very hard merging d-cinelike footage with quickshot / mastershot footage in post and getting the grading consistent across the movie... (I'm using Davinci Resolve to edit footage if anyone has any tips / recommended LUTS that could help)
2022-6-27
Use props
fansb771fe4d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2635036 ft
Netherlands

Montfrooij Posted at 6-24 01:01
Good suggestion!

Absolutely!
2022-6-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Now it's just a matter of hoping.
2022-6-27
Use props
Steve R67
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1112103 ft
United Kingdom

Same question. Just trying out the Mini 3 Pro for the first time and realised when going into Quickshots the drone automatically switched back to H.264 and Normal colour profile. That pretty much renders Quickshots and Mastershots unusable for me as I would want to keep everything on my timeline in D-Cinelike. Seems odd that this is not an option. But perhaps it's coming soon?
2022-7-2
Use props
iamsachin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 111106 ft
India

+1 on this request. I am good at color grading, but an amateur at drone controlling. It doesn't even let me focus track in d-cinelike.
2022-7-3
Use props
Sabka
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-18 02:21
Hi, Tim. Thank you for reaching out. We may need to forward this to our designated team for further clarification. We will keep you posted once we have an update. Thank you for your valued support.

Honestly I'm upset because I I just found out I cannot use the quickshots and mastershots in 4K 50fps (because not everyone lives in freakin America) nor can I even use the d-cinelike profile on that. Just 4K 30fps in normal color. Meaning the mastershots and quickshots are made for amateur filmmakers who don't color grade and solely live in America. Horrible.

To shoot mastershots and quickshots in 4K 50fps in cinelike is the whole reason why I bought this expensive drone in the first place because it has all those options, just apparently not combined together. Not even 25fps. Finding out I can't do that, makes me wonder why I bought this as my first drone in the first place. Really upsetting and useless for professional users in Europe.
2022-7-3
Use props
bgreenstone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 709495 ft
  • >>>
United States

Any word from DJI on this?  Not being able to use D-Cinelike in those modes is really unfortunate.  This really needs to be addressed.
2022-8-15
Use props
Animojodomo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7054 ft
India

+1 on this feature request!
2022-8-18
Use props
CPS
lvl.1
Italy

+1 for D-Cinelike in mastershots and quickshots
2022-8-18
Use props
chillibadger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 233064 ft
United Kingdom

these features may use tracking, sensors and extra processing power which is why higher resolutions may not available.  if it could be done with a sacrifice to battery performance then it would be great
2022-8-18
Use props
55Media
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

That is a huge bummer, was also thinking getting this drone for this feature and its 10 bit D-Cinelike recording.
2022-8-18
Use props
djiuser_tebSJp1vCSzx
New

United Kingdom

Please asap!
2022-8-31
Use props
AVsupport
lvl.4
Flight distance : 618734 ft
  • >>>
Australia

+1 for PAL support, 10Bit Cine and 'reverse' feature for Quickshots.
2022-9-2
Use props
djiuser_6JIXz9vgWLKB
New

Germany

It is embarrassing to not have D-Cinelike in quick shots at least as with the air 2s.
Makes editing really painful at the moment.
Please please add this feature.
2022-11-8
Use props
Willi33
lvl.3
Flight distance : 266913 ft
Germany

At least 25 fps should not be a problem for DJI because the Quickshot Asteroid is (only) in 25 fps  
2022-11-9
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

So....if I understand correctly the request:
The joke of Mastershots designed for people without skills is requested to have a semi-pro profile for editing.... )
Why ? If somebody is unable to shoot manually, do you believe that it is able to color correct a D-Cine profile better than Normal mode? )

Seems a "nice to have" but IMHO is just a pure fantasy request... Is better to be developed a FLY-By-POI using Cruise Control programming and mimic a Skydio 2+ behavior than to work on this....
2022-11-9
Use props
ElleKN
Second Officer
Flight distance : 755669 ft
Germany

Geo_Drone Posted at 11-9 02:49
So....if I understand correctly the request:
The joke of Mastershots designed for people without skills is requested to have a semi-pro profile for editing.... )
Why ? If somebody is unable to shoot manually, do you believe that it is able to color correct a D-Cine profile better than Normal mode? )

Well that is your opinion.
As always with request: that should be an option. So if you are not interested in this feature, you don't have to deal with it.
Others may have other prioritys and therefor they may be (highly) interested in this.

Just live and let live :-)
2022-11-9
Use props
willstones
lvl.3
Flight distance : 126906 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 for this please. Bought the Mini 3 Pro for this and to find out it’s not supported is not great.
2022-11-12
Use props
Ryster73
New
United Kingdom

+1 here too. Getting DLog 50 fps in Master shots would be amazing. I was pretty gutted it wasn’t available. It would save me soooooo much time with my Air 2s
2023-1-2
Use props
dagor
New

Lithuania

yes, please. It's a huge pain in the butt to combine d-cinelike footage with mastershots/quickshots currently
2023-3-6
Use props
dagor
New

Lithuania

yes, please. It's a huge pain in the butt to combine d-cinelike footage with mastershots/quickshots currently
2023-3-6
Use props
djiuser_3ecMkI6B3gjG
lvl.2

Germany

Yes +1 here as well!
2023-3-6
Use props
djiuser_MKjjothJxIAp
New

United States

Yes +1 here! D cine in quickshots is a must
2023-3-12
Use props
flaminghomer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4472 ft
Austria

Hey all. I just flew my Mini 3 Pro the first time and I am really disappointed in the fact that D-Cinelike is not available in Quickshots and Mastershots. Is there any update on this request?

So +1 for D-Cinelike in Mastershots and Quickshots
2023-3-16
Use props
Palliativo
lvl.3

Philippines

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-6-18 02:21
Hi, Tim. Thank you for reaching out. We may need to forward this to our designated team for further clarification. We will keep you posted once we have an update. Thank you for your valued support.

+1 to this request.
2023-3-27
Use props
landrod
lvl.1
Flight distance : 66585 ft
Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-6-18 02:21

+1 for this request and slower camera movements with Mastershots!
It's jittery!
2023-5-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

landrod Posted at 5-28 03:49
+1 for this request and slower camera movements with Mastershots!
It's jittery!

Will surely record this feedback of yours, landrod. Wish you have a wonderful day ahead!
2023-5-29
Use props
MrCshmn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 90942 ft
United Kingdom

+1
its really annoying that 4k Quick/Mastershots is only 30fps. with no D-cinelike. Please update this.
2023-6-11
Use props
David Wahlund
New

Sweden

+1 for D-Cinelike in mastershots and quickshots
2023-7-1
Use props
fans3fee7c87
lvl.1

United States

DJI, please add D-Cinelike to Quickshots. The 10 bit color on the Mini 3 Pro is great but there is absolutely no reason to not enable D-Cinelike and 10 bit color for Quickshots.
2023-7-3
Use props
wombatomba
lvl.2
Flight distance : 89288 ft
United Kingdom

+1 for this feature request, to enable D-Cinelike in quick shots/mastershots.
2023-7-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

wombatomba Posted at 7-4 23:38
+1 for this feature request, to enable D-Cinelike in quick shots/mastershots.

We're sorry if this has been requested in the past but has not been implemented yet. We will continue to let such feedback reach the designated team for consideration. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2023-7-15
Use props
stillcreates
New
Canada

+1 for this request. It renders the drone significantly less powerful/useful to not include D-Cinelike for Quickshots and Mastershots. It doesn’t make sense to me why this feature was overlooked?
2023-8-13
Use props
djiuser_O5jodui2QdEX
New

Canada

Well this is unfortunate. A year since this post and no solution? Thanks for selling me a bunch of lies DJI.

For the narrow-minded egotistical few who are all "JusT bE beTtER", there are different situations that call for different solutions. I need to be in my shot, and not looking down at a drone screen. Mastershots allow me to be self-sufficient for my channel.

The problem is my whole workflow is 4k HDR. I bought this for the 4k HDR. If it won't do it, this was a waste for my use case.
2023-8-18
Use props
djiuser_xBSrNyZWUl5t
lvl.1
France

Photographier here.

Really need d-cinelike in Quick shorts.
Of course i can try to manually drive the drone same way as a quickshot but wont be as smooth + i have to concentrate on shot not on driving....

More than one year this post exists still not implemented.....
2023-8-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_xBSrNyZWUl5t Posted at 8-22 07:31
Photographier here.

Really need d-cinelike in Quick shorts.

Hi. We acknowledge that we have received the same concerns and suggestions from other DJI Pilots before. What we will do is continue to record such feedback and ensure that it reaches our related team. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. We hope this will be considered soon. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
2023-9-2
Use props
djiuser_dWCfXxEEdTIK
lvl.1

Hungary

Sabka Posted at 2022-7-3 00:39
Honestly I'm upset because I I just found out I cannot use the quickshots and mastershots in 4K 50fps (because not everyone lives in freakin America) nor can I even use the d-cinelike profile on that. Just 4K 30fps in normal color. Meaning the mastershots and quickshots are made for amateur filmmakers who don't color grade and solely live in America. Horrible.

To shoot mastershots and quickshots in 4K 50fps in cinelike is the whole reason why I bought this expensive drone in the first place because it has all those options, just apparently not combined together. Not even 25fps. Finding out I can't do that, makes me wonder why I bought this as my first drone in the first place. Really upsetting and useless for professional users in Europe.

Same here, I have just bought it, and find out the same. Really annoying...
2023-9-4
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules