2 seconds interval
1829 10 2022-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_co43r6PJI8ux
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1851703 ft
Australia

Hi I don't have a 2sec interval on my mini 3 in hyperlapse it starts with 3seconds,any one else tried to hyperlapse and find out if the 2sec is available
2022-6-17
Use props
onymar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 564400 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Found the following in the PDF:-

For optimal performance, use Hyperlapse at an altitude higher than 50 m and set a difference of at least two seconds between the interval time and shutter.

I presume that is why the minimum is 3 seconds.

I presume you are referring to Aldryn’s YouTube video, he must have been using pre-release software.
2022-6-17
Use props
timw2000
lvl.2
Flight distance : 345594 ft
United Kingdom

Depends on the shutter speed too. If your shutter speed is slow then the interval is longer.
2022-6-17
Use props
djiuser_co43r6PJI8ux
lvl.4
Australia

onymar Posted at 6-17 08:51

For optimal performance, use Hyperlapse at an altitude higher than 50 m and set a difference of at least two seconds between the interval time and shutter.

So it's a software issue. I tried it put up at 120 m .shutter was 1,200 and in 1080p still only 3 seconds interval available.
2022-6-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device to see if the issue persists? In addition, kindly please send us a screenshot showing the option that you have when doing hyperlapse. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-6-18
Use props
djiuser_co43r6PJI8ux
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-18 01:39
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device to see if the issue persists? In addition, kindly please send us a screenshot showing the option that you have when doing hyperlapse. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I uninstall and reinstalled the dji fly app and firmware update but still don't have the 2 second interval in hyperlapse still starts at 3 seconds. I think others have have the same issue.
2022-6-18
Use props
djiuser_co43r6PJI8ux
lvl.4
Australia

onymar Posted at 6-17 08:51

Hi appreciate your help but tried everything still started at 3 seconds interval. There was a you tube video posted doing a hyperlapse tutorial on way point's he was surprised that the 2 seconds interval was not available.
2022-6-19
Use props
Fully
New

Australia

I have tried calling DJI support about this. I cant get 2 second intervals anymore. I defintely did hyperlapses with 2 seconds on 29/12/22 .

Has anyone actually solved this or found out what is stopping it going from 3 sec minimum to 2 second????
2023-1-19
Use props
timtai
lvl.1
Flight distance : 405377 ft
Taiwan

Hi,

I always use 2s interval for hyperlapse, however recently the minimum became 3s, I tried rebooting RC and mini3pro but no help, also tried to fly to 60m height and still shows 3s.

https://youtu.be/Q0wTOLYTyGg

Anyone has solution for this?

Thanks,
Tim
2023-2-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

timtai Posted at 2-21 22:18
Hi,

I always use 2s interval for hyperlapse, however recently the minimum became 3s, I tried rebooting RC and mini3pro but no help, also tried to fly to 60m height and still shows 3s.

Hi there, may I know the current firmware version of your DJI Mini 3 Pro? Please try to update to the latest version for a test.
2023-2-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Fully Posted at 1-19 21:04
I have tried calling DJI support about this. I cant get 2 second intervals anymore. I defintely did hyperlapses with 2 seconds on 29/12/22 .

Has anyone actually solved this or found out what is stopping it going from 3 sec minimum to 2 second????

Hi there, sorry for the late reply. May I ask if the issue is resolved? If not, please let us know.
2023-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules