video - Alaska 2022
515 13 2022-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
94SupraTT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 510551 ft
United States

I didn't get all the shots I wanted because I was on vacation but the ones I got turned out ok. Hope you enjoy.
2022-6-17
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

Beautiful footage, may I ask though where in Alaska you went? back in March my family and I went to Anchorage Alaska and I took my Mavic 3 and same thing with not being able to get that many shots being on vacation and also because I wasn’t able to take my Mavic 3 up Alyeska ski resort.
2022-6-17
Use props
94SupraTT
lvl.1
United States

Fred Fred Fred Posted at 6-17 20:53
Beautiful footage, may I ask though where in Alaska you went? back in March my family and I went to Anchorage Alaska and I took my Mavic 3 and same thing with not being able to get that many shots being on vacation and also because I wasn’t able to take my Mavic 3 up Alyeska ski resort.

Thanks!
I went to Palmer, Hatcher Pass, Sutton, Seward and Whittier but none of my footage from Whittier is in this video.
I had a shot in Girdwood. I took off at the gas station which is outside of the Chugach State Park and flew in to the state park but maintained VLOS but it didn't make the cut. As you know all of Alyeska Resort falls in the one state park you can't take off in.

I totalled 1250 miles of driving in 7 days. Our AirBNB was in Anchorage but we also stayed overnight 1 night in Seward.
2022-6-17
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Very nice video, looks amazing
2022-6-17
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great scenes.
2022-6-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Lovely footage! Thanks for sharing this with us. Have a wonderful day ahead.
2022-6-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Remarkable compilation.  
2022-6-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

94SupraTT Posted at 6-17 21:43
Thanks!
I went to Palmer, Hatcher Pass, Sutton, Seward and Whittier but none of my footage from Whittier is in this video.
I had a shot in Girdwood. I took off at the gas station which is outside of the Chugach State Park and flew in to the state park but maintained VLOS but it didn't make the cut. As you know all of Alyeska Resort falls in the one state park you can't take off in.

Seems like you saw a lot of Alaska during that 7 days of driving.  Done some hunting and fishing in Alaska and just love it there.
2022-6-18
Use props
MySky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

Amazing.
Did you use any filter to get that rainbow so clear ?
2022-6-18
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

94SupraTT Posted at 6-17 21:43
Thanks!
I had a shot in Girdwood. I took off at the gas station which is outside of the Chugach State Park and flew in to the state park but maintained VLOS but it didn't make the cut. As you know all of Alyeska Resort falls in the one state park you can't take off in.
Sounds like you had a wonderful trip, we also went up to Seward for the day but had some weird experiences up there so we just left, but we do hope to go again next March and hopefully I will be able to get some footage worthy enough to post.
2022-6-18
Use props
94SupraTT
lvl.1
United States

MySky Posted at 6-18 05:00
Amazing.
Did you use any filter to get that rainbow so clear ?

Not specifically for that but I'm did use a ND32 to make sure exposure was between -0.3 and -.0.7. The Mini 2 IMO looks best exposed in that range if you are going to color grade.
2022-6-18
Use props
94SupraTT
lvl.1
United States

Thanks everyone for the compliments!
2022-6-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Superb video!
2022-6-24
Use props
Macked
Second Officer
Flight distance : 115318 ft
United States

Beautiful scenery, enjoyed it very much.
2022-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules