DJI Mini 3 Advanced Gimbal Settings Issue
2831 3 2022-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroopyDroors
lvl.2
Flight distance : 69977 ft
United States

Can anyone else verify if its just my Mini 3 or if its a firmware issue?

Issue:
I set all my Advanced Gimbal Settings to my prefferences.  I usually have Cine Mode set really slow and smooth.  All modes work perfectly when the Mini is sitting stationary without props started.  In flight everything works as expected unless I put Obstacle Avoidance into Bypass mode.  While in Bypass mode the Normal and Sport mode Advanced Gimbal Settings seem to work fine but Cine mode Pitch speed and smooth do not hold the setting, Yaw settings seem to keep.  I've contacted DJI support about the issue and they told me that i am doing something wrong....lol.... Ive been flying DJI products for 5 years.... So after telling them I am familiar with the DJI Fly App they told me it may be an issue with the Drone and i should send it in.  I have a feeling its a Firmware issue and since its not a very common thing to notice I wanted to verify with you fine people before sending it in!  Thanks in advance.

2022-6-18
Use props
Rathal3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 389078 ft
  • >>>
Luxembourg

I got the exact same problem
2022-7-1
Use props
MarcoDJIMini2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 236211 ft
Netherlands

Same here! Only in Cine Mode it will go way to fast while its on 1°/s
2022-7-25
Use props
MarcoDJIMini2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 236211 ft
Netherlands

It works ok when you set obstacle avoidance to Stop instead of fly around! I hope DJI will fix it for fly around mode as well
2022-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules