767 5 2022-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CreativeSky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21241217 ft
  • >>>
United States

Still can not get rid of the JERKY stops. In the EXP settings, I have set Throttle, Rudder,  and Forward to .1 for the NORMAL mode, I have set Yaw Smoothness in the ADVANCED Gimbal settings to both to 0 and 30 and  nothing seems to make a difference. My Mavic 2 is way smoother than the  Mavic 3. This really only comes into play when I am flying slow through  trees and the stick are really close to center. Sometimes if I drift one  of the sticks to center the drone makes this jerky stop. very  frustrating. Any ideas?
2022-6-18
Use props
MHM
Second Officer

United States

Unfortunately exp setting will not correct the hard stops. DJI fly app is missing sensitivity setting for braking.  I’ve just learned to except it until DJI decides to add to the fly app.
2022-6-18
Use props
CreativeSky
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

MHM, thanks for your response although disappointing to hear.   I wonder if this is the answer for my other question about being able to turn off auto land. Hate that I am forced to use it.  

I just do not understand the logic in not putting this in DJI !!!!  You obviously already have the code to do this, why not put it in the Mavic 3. Hopefully soon they will add this to the software because right now, it is OBNOXIOUS.

-Houston
2022-6-18
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

You have a few good threads going on features.  Does DJI have a feature request capability to submit or is the forum their only avenue?  I think you would get lots of +1 votes.
2022-6-18
Use props
CreativeSky
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

TonyPHX Posted at 6-18 12:44
You have a few good threads going on features.  Does DJI have a feature request capability to submit or is the forum their only avenue?  I think you would get lots of +1 votes.

TonyPHx,

I am not sure about a Feature Request area as I have not spent a lot of time in the forums since I pretty much got all the bugs worked out with the Mavic 2 Pro. Now that I just purchased the Mavic 3, seems I have to start over getting some  bugs worked out.
2022-6-18
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

CreativeSky Posted at 6-18 13:30
TonyPHx,

I am not sure about a Feature Request area as I have not spent a lot of time in the forums since I pretty much got all the bugs worked out with the Mavic 2 Pro. Now that I just purchased the Mavic 3, seems I have to start over getting some  bugs worked out.

For sure.  The M2P is a pretty great drone.  No doubt!
2022-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules