493 5 2022-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CreativeSky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21241217 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have noticed that when I am using the map with the PRO controller that it always defaults back to STANDARD even when I last left it in SATELLITE. Any way to keep this in SATELLITE view?

While we are on the map sublect, is there also a way to prevent the THUMBNAIL versionof the map when it is in the lower left corner to be in a more zoomed out view. Right now, it is so zoomed in it is worthless.

Many thanks,
Houston

2022-6-18
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have not found a way.  Hopefully somebod here will have a method to do this.
2022-6-18
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

Man, three post all complaining about the Mavic 3 in a row, someone must of not got his coffee in the morning and also sleep on the wrong side of the bed.
2022-6-18
Use props
CreativeSky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21241217 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fred Fred Fred Posted at 6-18 12:50
Man, three post all complaining about the Mavic 3 in a row, someone must of not got his coffee in the morning and also sleep on the wrong side of the bed.

Complaining, venting, call it what you want but I am not sure of any other way to let the company know how to improve the product other than reporting real world experience. When I was out for 3 days shooting with the Mavic pretty much non-stop all 3 days these are the issues that I never had with my Mavic 2.  So of course I am going to say something when I just spent $5,000 and some of the features have gone backwards. There are lots of good things I like about it as well or I would be requesting an RMA.
2022-6-18
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

CreativeSky Posted at 6-18 13:24
Complaining, venting, call it what you want but I am not sure of any other way to let the company know how to improve the product other than reporting real world experience. When I was out for 3 days shooting with the Mavic pretty much non-stop all 3 days these are the issues that I never had with my Mavic 2.  So of course I am going to say something when I just spent $5,000 and some of the features have gone backwards. There are lots of good things I like about it as well or I would be requesting an RMA.

Well all I think is that there are a lot more stressing things to be concerned over than a drone.
2022-6-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules