iPhone 8 Plus with Mavic Air 2
983 3 2022-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RV8MavicDriver
New
United States

I just purchased a Mavic Air 2 and it won’t connect with a perfectly functioning iPhone 8 Plus running iOS 15.5.  Firmware on the Mavic is all updated.  Appears to be connected (I can move the camera) but the display on iPhone says not connected to RC.  Works using my iPad Pro and my wife’s iPhone Xr.   Any ideas?
2022-6-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on the said mobile device to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-6-18
Use props
RV8MavicDriver
New
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-18 22:49
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on the said mobile device to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I spent several hours trying to get it to work by uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI Fly App on the iPhone 8 plus before trying my iPad Pro and my wife's iPhone Xr.  I tried rebooting my iPhone 8 plus this morning and that seems to have remedied the problem.  
2022-6-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

RV8MavicDriver Posted at 6-19 03:16
I spent several hours trying to get it to work by uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI Fly App on the iPhone 8 plus before trying my iPad Pro and my wife's iPhone Xr.  I tried rebooting my iPhone 8 plus this morning and that seems to have remedied the problem.

Thank you for keeping us posted. We're glad that you have already managed to isolate the said issue. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Have a good one!
2022-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules