Camera meandering.
956 9 2022-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_wEEMwZQqm66F
lvl.1
Flight distance : 243885 ft
Canada

The camera does not follow the horizon when rotating, it angles, then settles back to level when the motion stops. Same while looking straight down, it meanders, then slowly corrects itself. Gimbal calibration completed. IMU calibration completed. Latest versions of software installed.
2022-6-19
Use props
fansb1fe1104
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3372566 ft
United States

I've had that same problem for years. As far as I know, there is no fix for it.
2022-6-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 software and kindly please update/refresh the firmware to see if the issue persists? In addition, could you please send us a sample video showing the issue for us to check? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-6-19
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

fansb1fe1104 Posted at 6-19 14:37
I've had that same problem for years. As far as I know, there is no fix for it.

same here ...... Horizon tilts and go so slow to get the normal position ......
2022-6-19
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

i tried everything ... Actually the Main camera Board and rear ESC ,..... are Broken ....
2022-6-19
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

It is a serial failure of some of our devices, which Dji never wanted to recognize..... thousands of users affected by this problem, without their device having suffered an accident.
2022-6-19
Use props
Survey Guy
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-19 17:46
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 software and kindly please update/refresh the firmware to see if the issue persists? In addition, could you please send us a sample video showing the issue for us to check? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I have tried to upload video....unable.
2022-6-20
Use props
Alicatt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10971 ft
Belgium

Having the same problem with mine, camera is so slow to return to the horizontal and now cannot recalibrate the sensors
2022-6-27
Use props
Survey Guy
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-19 17:46

I have done all the updates, used DJI Assistant, updated firmware and still unsatisfactory.
I can't seem to upload a video to share.
2022-6-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Survey Guy Posted at 6-28 19:11
I have done all the updates, used DJI Assistant, updated firmware and still unsatisfactory.
I can't seem to upload a video to share.

Thank you for keeping us posted. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2022-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules