DJI Refresh - No Shipping Label
1645 15 2022-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WhitePixels
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8094 ft
United Kingdom

I have booked my drone in as part of my DJI refresh for repair. I've received several eMails from DJI and one from UPS with a tracking number. Hoowever, I don't seem to have received a shipping label, despite the other eMails indicating I should have one by now.

I do have an invoice that includes a bar code and address details (mine and DJI shipping destination).

Does this act as the shipping label or should I have something separate?

Also, does UPS pick up from my home or do I have to take it to a UPS centre (shipping from the UK).

Thanks
CraigM.
2022-6-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please check your inbox email? Please pay attention to the spam emails as well.
2022-6-21
Use props
djiuser_v7oPYm1swkPt
New
South Africa

Let me tell you my DJI Story and Experience

While in South Africa, I bought a DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo) from a Authorised Representative of DJI in South Africa, Registered an Account, paired my Drone with the DJI App, was offered the “DJI Care Refresh” as part of the process, I accepted and paid the $49 (which was billed / charged to my South African Credit Card ie I paid for such in Rand while in South Africa).

Roughly a week to 10 days later I crashed the Drone into a Tree breaking the Gimbal / Camera and some Propellers. I thought to myself, thankfully I had insurance (or so I thought).

After contacting DJI, providing them with all the required details of proof of purchase, flight records etc etc and waiting 5 days, their Data Analysis department inform me that “improper operation” was the cause of the incident . . . . [really!! I said I crashed the drone into a tree !!! ].

[DJI Support] 更新:Data Analysis Notification-CAS-9496717-D2M7Q8

I enquired about the process and procedure I should follow to “claim” with / from my DJI Care Refresh policy and was later (about a day later) informed that “After checking, the DJI Care Refresh Service of this aircraft was the American version and it can not be used in South Africa.”

An agreement clause / extract was included in the email which stated “Care Refresh and corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region” . . . and they offered me “a 30% off discount for the repair material fee”. . .

I wrote back stating the I had bought the Drone in South Africa, Activated it in South Africa and Bought and Paid for the DJU Care Refresh in South Africa . . . No Further Correspondence have been received since. . . .

Do you consider this as Fair, Reasonable, Transparent or Honest Business Practice?

I think Not . . . .

I would never have expected this from the best drone manufacturer in the market!

Gavriel Smith
gavriel@providencerealty.co.za
2022-6-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_v7oPYm1swkPt Posted at 6-25 15:10
Let me tell you my DJI Story and Experience

While in South Africa, I bought a DJI Mini 2 (Fly More Combo) from a Authorised Representative of DJI in South Africa, Registered an Account, paired my Drone with the DJI App, was offered the “DJI Care Refresh” as part of the process, I accepted and paid the $49 (which was billed / charged to my South African Credit Card ie I paid for such in Rand while in South Africa).

Hi, there. Sorry to tell you that DJI Mini 2 does not support global warranty. Since the DJI Care Refresh Service of this aircraft was the American version and it can not be used in South Africa. The policy is always transparent on our official website. The policy is always transparent on our official website. Here is the link for your further check: https://www.dji.com/support/service/djicare-refresh/faq Besides, we have forwarded your feedback and concerns to our team. And they will reply to your email ASAP. If you have any doubts, please kindly reply to the email directly. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-6-25
Use props
WhitePixels
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-21 05:07
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please check your inbox email? Please pay attention to the spam emails as well.

Nothing ever arrived, checked spam. I do not have a shipping label

What should I do?
2022-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

WhitePixels Posted at 6-27 04:43
Nothing ever arrived, checked spam. I do not have a shipping label

What should I do?

May I ask did you received the second email from UPS? It will send you the shipping label file. Please click ‘Get Shipping Label’ and then print it, You can call UPS to collect the package or take it to UPS location.
2022-6-28
Use props
WhitePixels
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-28 00:54
May I ask did you received the second email from UPS? It will send you the shipping label file. Please click ‘Get Shipping Label’ and then print it, You can call UPS to collect the package or take it to UPS location.
[view_image]

No, I never received a 2nd eMail from UPS. Nothing in my inbox or SPAM.
2022-6-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

WhitePixels Posted at 6-28 00:56
No, I never received a 2nd eMail from UPS. Nothing in my inbox or SPAM.

Thanks for the confirmation. We will ask the corresponding team to send you the SL again. Please wait for the email update patiently.
2022-6-28
Use props
djiuser_ju7lYrI5eXE8
New

United States

I am also waiting for an email with my shipping label after having contacted customer service twice.. first via online and the second time via telephone and still nothing and I’m pretty disappointed I must say, it’s been well over two weeks total of waiting for this email. Can someone please assist me with getting this label so I can send out my drone and get flying again. Thank you..
2022-7-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_ju7lYrI5eXE8 Posted at 7-2 12:12
I am also waiting for an email with my shipping label after having contacted customer service twice.. first via online and the second time via telephone and still nothing and I’m pretty disappointed I must say, it’s been well over two weeks total of waiting for this email. Can someone please assist me with getting this label so I can send out my drone and get flying again. Thank you..

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We will communicate with our teams again. Would you please also check your inbox to see whether it is filtered into the garbage?
2022-7-2
Use props
WhitePixels
lvl.2
United Kingdom

djiuser_ju7lYrI5eXE8 Posted at 7-2 12:12
I am also waiting for an email with my shipping label after having contacted customer service twice.. first via online and the second time via telephone and still nothing and I’m pretty disappointed I must say, it’s been well over two weeks total of waiting for this email. Can someone please assist me with getting this label so I can send out my drone and get flying again. Thank you..

I have to say that after waiting for just over a week for my shipping label, the rest of the process has been perfect. Posted at my local UPS drop off point in the UK on Friday, arrived in the Netherlands on the Monday, assessed on the Tuesday and a replacement drone arrived back at home in the UK on the Wednesday.

A small and frustrating hiccup at the start but then perfect service. Well done DJI!
2022-7-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

WhitePixels Posted at 7-7 11:26
I have to say that after waiting for just over a week for my shipping label, the rest of the process has been perfect. Posted at my local UPS drop off point in the UK on Friday, arrived in the Netherlands on the Monday, assessed on the Tuesday and a replacement drone arrived back at home in the UK on the Wednesday.

A small and frustrating hiccup at the start but then perfect service. Well done DJI!

Thank you for your update on this case, happy to hear that all turned out well. Thank you for your support. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.
2022-7-8
Use props
Luk4nio
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3096745 ft
Poland

hello, I did not receive an e-mail with the shipping  label- case number CAS-11568325-Y5V4P3,
Could you resend it?
2023-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Luk4nio Posted at 1-9 03:56
hello, I did not receive an e-mail with the shipping  label- case number CAS-11568325-Y5V4P3,
Could you resend it?

Hi there, we notice that the shipping label of your case has been sent. Could you please check if it's in your spam folder?
2023-1-9
Use props
Luk4nio
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3096745 ft
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-9 03:59
Hi there, we notice that the shipping label of your case has been sent. Could you please check if it's in your spam folder?

no, i only Received Payment Notification and information that i will recieve shipping label within 48h, but i did not - i checked spam and trash folder..
2023-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Luk4nio Posted at 1-9 04:09
no, i only Received Payment Notification and information that i will recieve shipping label within 48h, but i did not - i checked spam and trash folder..

Thanks for the confirmation. We will ask the corresponding team to send the shipping label again. Please wait for the email update.
2023-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules