dji fly app wont install on samsung s 20 ultra note
396 5 2022-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rob Harris
lvl.1

United States

anyone have any tips?  i downloaded an APK installer and then downloaded the fly app but nothing happens.
2022-6-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know the specific issue after you installed the app and open the DJI FLY APP?
2022-6-21
Use props
Rob Harris
lvl.1

United States

i downloaded the app. installed and apk installer. opened the installer which is supposed to activate the app but nothing happens
2022-6-22
Use props
djiuser_AJlcGmlgQSaA
New

United States

My Dji go 4 app keeps crashing. It will not even open. I tried uninstalling and installed it again with the same result it crashes. My phone is a Samsung Note 20 and I'm trying to fly my phantom 4 pro. I flew the drone before with dji go 4 then it updated and now it crashes. Please help me figure it out!
2022-6-22
Use props
djiuser_AJlcGmlgQSaA
New

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-21 20:14
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know the specific issue after you installed the app and open the DJI FLY APP?

It worked initially and then when it updated it no longer worked. As soon as I open the app it crashes immediately. I uninstalled it and installed it with the same result it just crashes right away.
2022-6-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_AJlcGmlgQSaA Posted at 6-22 23:59
It worked initially and then when it updated it no longer worked. As soon as I open the app it crashes immediately. I uninstalled it and installed it with the same result it just crashes right away.

Hi there, sorry for the issue. May I know the current DJI GO 4 app version and the Android system you have on your phone?
Please download the latest version v4.3.46 to see if that works on your phone https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
If not, please provide a screenshot of the Android system information to us, thank you.
2022-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules