T30 Generator Problem
2469 2 2022-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Z6lj568d1GTs
lvl.1

Greece

Dear all,

I have bought a T30 combo from an authorized dealer, and also i have bought from an other  supplier a generator KS 12-1E ATSR  12kva 9,2kw
The generator specifications have been provided by a video of the  DJI academy division, unfortunately the charger is not working with the generator but is working properly on the main power.
I have been informed  today that the generator has to be inverter or has to have a pure shine wave output, as far as i know most of the new generators are pure sine wave. The majority of people in my country (Greece) are using cheap generators and definately no inverter or with a pure sine wave, therefore i wan to ask  you what kind of generators are you using, and if there is someone with the same problem and how you solve it.

Thank you in advance

2022-6-23
Use props
djiuser_bSqG6jriASRr
New

Slovakia

Hi,

Well we had problems we the generator too, currently the only way for us to use fast charging on the t30 is using two of these generators :

Pramac MES 8000

you can find it on pramac. com

so far it works okay

The one you listed in your comment should be working , so dont know where is the problem with that

Cheers
2022-6-29
Use props
Campofres
lvl.1

Uruguay

Hi, we are using a 10kw not inverter diesel generator, and yes, DJI T30 charger makes generator stall due tu frequency interference. The solution was to ad 1300w of resistence (for example incandecent quartz lights, or a 0,75 kw electric pump). In this way, the probles geys solved.
2022-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules