888 1 2022-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nadev
New
Flight distance : 24429 ft
United States

Greetings,

I just received my Mini 3 Pro with the RC N1 controller yesterday.  After just one flight when I tried to fly the drone for the second time, the controller told me that it needs to be recalibrated.  Which I have done many times now and is preventing me from any further flights.  The problem appears to be the spring or whatever method is used to hold tension the left stick has failed when moving the stick up and down.  Up and down movement results in a clicking sound and feels like the control stick is trying to grab or is stuck on the spring.  The controller hasn't been dropped or damaged in any way, have others had this issue with the new controller?

https://youtube.com/shorts/4AyooQ2ZxZM?feature=share
Thanks

Update: Managed to get ahold of Ricky and was able to get a replacement claim started.
2022-6-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Nadev. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for giving out these information. It is great to know that you have already contacted out DJI Support Team for assistance with regards to this matter. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules