Crashed drone, can i diagnose it my self?
486 3 2022-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lordrodders
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi all, Pretty new to drones, I bought a cheap second hand PH3 standard, it worked fine, then on landing i cliped the prop causing it to crash and snap the prop, ive replaced the props but now it wont hover, as soon as i take my finger of the accend stick it slowly starts to drop/sway and small bounces as if im moving the stick up and down, im thinking ive damged a motor or esc etc, so wanting to know if they is a software to find out what is wrong ?

all advice welcome
2022-6-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there lordrodders. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash that happened before and now we are having this issue with your DJI Phantom 3 Standard. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Just a friendly reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the your DJI drone to avoid further damaging the unit. Thank you.
2022-6-23
Use props
lordrodders
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-23 20:52
Hello there lordrodders. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash that happened before and now we are having this issue with your DJI Phantom 3 Standard. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Just a friendly reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the your DJI drone to avoid further damaging the unit. Thank you.

Hi, Thats for the reply.
The drone was bought second hand pretty cheap so dont really want to be sensing jt to DJI to be soending more than the drone js worth in repairs. I jhst thought someone might of had the same issues and repaired it.

I dont think its worth it to send of for repairs that will cost more than i paid for the whole drone.

Thanks anyway
2022-6-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

lordrodders Posted at 6-23 21:44
Hi, Thats for the reply.
The drone was bought second hand pretty cheap so dont really want to be sensing jt to DJI to be soending more than the drone js worth in repairs. I jhst thought someone might of had the same issues and repaired it.

Hi there lordrodders. Thank you for the reply and for giving out these additional information. If you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules