3978 20 2022-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39646480 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

I used my Mini 3 for some time now and once or twice saw an unexpected image vibration, but yesterday it happened 3-4 times in 2 flights
see below

2022-6-24
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I don't know Alex. Having watched both videos right through I didn't see anything as dramatic as I expected from your comment. Can you indicate the time min/sec during these clips where you detect a problem, I'll take another look.
2022-6-25
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Videos looked pretty good Alex, I may have missed the vibration but I did not notice anything
2022-6-25
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Great if You do not noticed it ☺️ i was really frustrated
2022-6-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, Alex. I've checked the video and I didn't recognize any issues and the video was perfect. Can you please send us the timestamp where the issues occur for both videos? Thank you for your support.
2022-6-25
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-25 23:52
Hi there, Alex. I've checked the video and I didn't recognize any issues and the video was perfect. Can you please send us the timestamp where the issues occur for both videos? Thank you for your support.

You all made me feel so sensitive
But OK I compiled some of the shake occurrences and even add ana arow to ease sensing (for me it's so obvious and annoying )
2022-6-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

alex_markov Posted at 6-26 04:35
But OK I compiled some of the shake occurrences and even add ana arow to ease sensing (for me it's so obvious and annoying  )
https://youtu.be/bj_FpvYoXfQ

Ok, now I see it.
I missed it in the first vid's too.

This is obviously the gimbal shaking. But why?
2022-6-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

But OK I compiled some of the shake occurrences and even add ana arow to ease sensing (for me it's so obvious and annoying  )

Thank you for pointing this out, Alex. Could you please try to perform the gimbal calibration and have a test flight again then check if the issue persists? Again, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Have a great day ahead.
2022-6-29
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-29 05:25
Thank you for pointing this out, Alex. Could you please try to perform the gimbal calibration and have a test flight again then check if the issue persists? Again, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Have a great day ahead.

Funny enough - after those 2 flights gimble stopped shaking by itself and never did it again - go figure
2022-7-3
Use props
baybay11
lvl.2
Flight distance : 237562 ft
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 6-25 00:07
I don't know Alex. Having watched both videos right through I didn't see anything as dramatic as I expected from your comment. Can you indicate the time min/sec during these clips where you detect a problem, I'll take another look.

it does it at 32 seconds in and its very noticeable my dji mini 3  does the same thing! DJII CAN WE GET SOME HELP WITH THIS PLZ, this messes up my videos terribly!
2022-7-5
Use props
baybay11
lvl.2
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 6-28 06:25
Ok, now I see it.
I missed it in the first vid's too.

i have the same problem been trying stuff and looking for solutions nothing yet tho!
2022-7-5
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

baybay11 Posted at 7-5 12:10
it does it at 32 seconds in and its very noticeable my dji mini 3  does the same thing! DJII CAN WE GET SOME HELP WITH THIS PLZ, this messes up my videos terribly!

I see it now Alex has pointed it out - it's very slight. And he now reports it hasn't done it again since.
2022-7-5
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I see it now Alex - a slight judder for acouple of seconds. I notice in a comment below that you say it hasn't happened since.   The couple of instances I experienced were before take-off, and a gentle tap on the gimbal stopped it.  Since the last update I've not had a repeat of the problem.
2022-7-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

baybay11 Posted at 7-5 12:11
i have the same problem been trying stuff and looking for solutions nothing yet tho!

Me neither.
2022-7-5
Use props
baybay11
lvl.2
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 7-5 23:04
Me neither.

You have the same shaking/vibrating problem in the gimbal?
2022-7-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

baybay11 Posted at 7-6 08:35
You have the same shaking/vibrating problem in the gimbal?

Nope. But I have not heard from a solution either.
2022-7-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

alex_markov Posted at 7-3 21:27
Funny enough - after those 2 flights gimble stopped shaking by itself and never did it again - go figure

Thank you for your response. Glad that the issue didn't occur again. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Have a good one, Alex.
2022-7-17
Use props
Rodrigo Jr.
lvl.1
Portugal

Hello, I have the same problem and when I take the drone with my hand and make a movement it makes a strange noise and the camera does not stop vibrating
2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_XVY6tN18q4eS
New
Flight distance : 1214 ft
Germany

I just bought it, but I noticed that the camera shakes when shooting outdoors.  please guide me
DJI MINI 3 PRO

2022-10-27
Use props
djimavic3minipro
New

Mexico

same problem here, posted https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 313&pid=2892045
2022-10-30
Use props
CrabshackPilot
lvl.2
Mexico

djiuser_XVY6tN18q4eS Posted at 10-27 09:45
I just bought it, but I noticed that the camera shakes when shooting outdoors.  please guide me
DJI MINI 3 PRO

Quite interesting as it is designed to shoot outdoors ... If you search about shooting indoors, it states the drone is absolutely not designed to fly indoors...
2022-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules