Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SilentSoldier
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137451 ft
Costa Rica

Dear DJI.

Can you please assist me here?

I haven’t been able to access my account since I created it two days ago, I have been in contact with the online support as well and they haven’t been able to help me so far.

But now I think I know the reason, I have never received the email where I needed to activate my account.

So I guess that could be the main reason, why I cannot access it?

Can you please assist me in getting this account activated so I can access it.

I have my DJI mini two and my care plan linked to this account, so I really would like access to it as soon as possible.

I really appreciate your help, thank you.

Kind Regards
  Lasse
2022-6-25
Use props
SilentSoldier
lvl.1
Costa Rica

I am from Denmark, but currently in Costa Rica for work.
2022-6-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. Could you please provide us with the ticket number(#111111) or your email address to check more details? We will do our best to help. And we have also sent you a PM about this problem, please have a check.
2022-6-25
Use props
SilentSoldier
lvl.1
Costa Rica

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-25 05:22
Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. Could you please provide us with the ticket number(#111111) or your email address to check more details? We will do our best to help.

My email is lasse@damroemhild.com as i dont have a ticket number.
2022-6-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

SilentSoldier Posted at 6-25 05:24
My email is lasse@damroemhild.com as i dont have a ticket number.

Hi, there. Thanks for the soon reply. We have sent you a PM to confirm more details. Could you please check your PM? Thanks in advance.
2022-6-25
Use props
SilentSoldier
lvl.1
Costa Rica

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-25 05:26
Hi, there. Thanks for the soon reply. We have sent you a PM to confirm more details. Could you please check your PM? Thanks in advance.

This is the problem, cant login here because my account has been activated because I didn’t receive the activation email
38F9E9E9-6B44-45AB-B281-D105EFE13DAF.png
2022-6-25
Use props
SilentSoldier
lvl.1
Costa Rica

2022-6-25
Use props
SilentSoldier
lvl.1
Costa Rica

When i try this, i dont get an email back for the reset
2022-6-25
Use props
SilentSoldier
lvl.1
Costa Rica

Can i use another account for my drone and still have my careplan and all that working with the drone?
2022-6-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

SilentSoldier Posted at 6-25 08:08
Can i use another account for my drone and still have my careplan and all that working with the drone?

Hi, there. Just to double confirm, may we know if you used to successfully log in to this account and then now forget your password? If yes, have you bound this account to your drone and controller? If you haven't bound it, you can use another account to log in.
2022-6-25
Use props
SilentSoldier
lvl.1
Costa Rica

DJI Thor Posted at 6-25 23:29
Hi, there. Just to double confirm, may we know if you used to successfully log in to this account and then now forget your password? If yes, have you bound this account to your drone and controller? If you haven't bound it, you can use another account to log in.

I have never successfully logged into this account lasse@damroemhild.com online but it is the one linked to my RC.
2022-6-25
Use props
SilentSoldier
lvl.1
Costa Rica

DJI Thor Posted at 6-25 23:29

Can’t you just force an activation link sent to my email? It has absolutely nothing with you to do, I know you’re all trying your best but I have been waiting for almost 3 days now for a solution how to activate my account. All I am missing is the activation link via email
2022-6-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

SilentSoldier Posted at 6-26 00:03
Can’t you just force an activation link sent to my email? It has absolutely nothing with you to do, I know you’re all trying your best but I have been waiting for almost 3 days now for a solution how to activate my account. All I am missing is the activation link via email

We fully understand your feelings. We have forwarded your situation to our team to force an activation link sent to your email. But it may be a little delay because of the weekend. Please rest assured we will try our best to help you out. Sorry again for any inconvenience caused.
2022-6-26
Use props
StephanShere
lvl.1
Flight distance : 360705 ft
United States

SilentSoldier Posted at 6-25 23:41
I have never successfully logged into this account lasse@damroemhild.com online but it is the one linked to my RC.

Hi,

I had problems originally that were similar. There are a few possibilities that could be occurring that may resolve to a solution:

1. Is your email account associated with either Google Suite or Facebook account? Do you possibly have an email under one of these services without knowing, and have you confirmed that you cannot login with the social media services?

2. Open the DJI Fly app and goto your profile, click device management and click your aircraft, and look to see if your email is the same that is listed under the Bound To email. Some of the domains use different emails.

3. Have you tried to login with your phone number instead of an email? You will need to put a 1 in front of your phone number if you're in the US otherwise it will tell you that your phone number does not match. e.g Your phone number must be in 15555555555 format. Try to request your password this way.

4. Check your email for any emails for verifications from DJI.com and your spam folder.
5. Click the support icon within the app since you are logged in and click online support, click technical support, click contact online support and you'll be brought into a live chat with a representative that can help tell you about how your account is currently being logged into.

Those should get you in quickly

-
Stephan Shere
Exquisite Companies, Inc

Mavic 3 CINE - Air S2 - Matrice 300 RTK - Inspire 2

2022-6-29
Use props
SilentSoldier
lvl.1
Costa Rica

StephanShere Posted at 6-29 01:00
Hi,

I had problems originally that were similar. There are a few possibilities that could be occurring that may resolve to a solution:

Hi Stephan.

Thanks for taking your time to reply, really appreciated.
I have been all over the place as you suggest, but the issue is that my account hasn't been activated originally.

Thanks Lasse
2022-6-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

SilentSoldier Posted at 6-29 02:10
Hi Stephan.

Thanks for taking your time to reply, really appreciated.

Just to double confirm, may we know can you receive the activation email? After further checking with our team, we have successfully sent the email.
2022-6-29
Use props
SilentSoldier
lvl.1
Costa Rica

DJI Thor Posted at 6-29 02:24
Just to double confirm, may we know can you receive the activation email? After further checking with our team, we have successfully sent the email.

I receive all other mails except this, now i have added you as a safe sender. Can you try and send it again?
2022-6-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

SilentSoldier Posted at 6-29 03:29
I receive all other mails except this, now i have added you as a safe sender. Can you try and send it again?

Hi, there. We have sent you a pm, please have a check. And we will keep you updated. Please don't worry.
2022-6-29
Use props
StephanShere
lvl.1
Flight distance : 360705 ft
United States

SilentSoldier Posted at 6-29 03:29

Sometimes one word can flag an email unfortunately -- email these days :\
2022-6-30
Use props
horhokokki
lvl.1

Finland

No activation email here, how to activate? Why does that notification is so little time to visible? You dont think that there are people whose sight is not normal, just little time to show  somewhere screen is just find? Bad ui design. After so many minutes the activation linke came, so slow. So slow, I was already trying to seach where I can write that what I can do without any activation mail.
2023-12-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

horhokokki Posted at 12-13 01:05
No activation email here, how to activate? Why does that notification is so little time to visible? You dont think that there are people whose sight is not normal, just little time to show  somewhere screen is just find? Bad ui design. After so many minutes the activation linke came, so slow. So slow, I was already trying to seach where I can write that what I can do without any activation mail.

Hello, there. May we know what device you are using? Do you mean to activate the device or anything else?
2023-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules