Change speed setup on Mini 3 Pro
10175 4 2022-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alek Perez
lvl.2
Flight distance : 42274 ft
Canada

Does anyone can suggest me a setup to have a slower DJI Mini 3 Pro? I am new on it and do not get used to the speed either way I fly on C mode (it supposed to be the slower mode). I know you can modify the each mode setup but I did not get good results so far. Thanks a lot
2022-6-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

One way is to adjust EXP settings in DJI Fly app.

EXP settings are how your drone interprets the controller stick movement. To put it simply, adjusting the EXP settings will determine how smoothly or quickly your drone will move forward or backward, ascend or descend, or rotate left or right.

You will find the EXP settings under Control > Advanced > EXP. If you set your EXP settings to a lower value (like .10), your stick movements will be interpreted more gradually by the drone. This simple trick can help you get more professional-looking, cinematic shots.

Hope this helps.  
2022-6-25
Use props
Alek Perez
lvl.2
Flight distance : 42274 ft
Canada

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-25 12:51
One way is to adjust EXP settings in DJI Fly app.

EXP settings are how your drone interprets the controller stick movement. To put it simply, adjusting the EXP settings will determine how smoothly or quickly your drone will move forward or backward, ascend or descend, or rotate left or right.

Thank you very much  @DowntownRDB I will try
2022-6-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Alek Perez Posted at 6-26 10:18
Thank you very much  @DowntownRDB I will try

You're very welcome.    This video may help on the settings.

2022-6-27
Use props
WildlifeSnapper
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 2022-6-27 04:45
You're very welcome.    This video may help on the settings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUGABa_4F6o

This video would now appear to be incorrect as the setiings he refers to have either moved or been re named following a firmware update. I can't find them anyway?
2-15 14:56
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules