New Android App 4.3.50
2222 5 2022-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eyecapture
lvl.4
Flight distance : 517848 ft
Canada

As someone mentioned in another post, DJI has stealth updated the android app to 4.3.50 without updating the webpage. If you click download this is the version you get.
So it now works (sort of) with Android 12 on a Pixel 6 (probably other Android 12 phones too). It's still very flakey though. If you launch the app and get past the login screen,

the app will flip out (literally) bouncing back and forth between portrait and landscape before crashing out. This is with auto rotate turned off! If you enable auto rotate then it
won't flip around but you'll get stuck in portrait and you won't be able to navigate through the connection screens.  I managed to use a 3rd party app to force landscape mode
and then DJI GO managed to work normally and launch like always. I can connect and seem to control my Mavic 2 Pro however the video changes from color to b&w every few
seconds. And there is extreme lag if you try to use your finger to drag the camera around on screen. So because of this I didn't risk actually flying with it. So at least it's more
than halfway there. Sadly I have no hope that DJI will completely fix this. They clearly don't listen to customers and for some reason have decided to abandon Go 4. Why else
would they launch the Mavic 3 using the Fly app? I also suspect the Go 4 app was developed by an outside partner they no longer deal with so that's why the near zero support.

2022-6-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there eyecapture. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue and please rest assured that support for additional devices available as testing and development continues. Thank you.

2022-6-27
Use props
eyecapture
lvl.4
Flight distance : 517848 ft
Canada

As usual another useless "robot reply" from the mods. Do you guys even READ the post you're responding to?
2022-6-27
Use props
Chushpajz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 824905 ft
Serbia

eyecapture Posted at 6-27 19:42
As usual another useless "robot reply" from the mods. Do you guys even READ the post you're responding to?

Nope, they haven't. Funny enough, Litchi used their SDK and the fix for Pixels work there. Having same issues as you do. I don't get it, is it possible that devs don't have an access to Pixel 6 phones? :'D For christ sake, we finally got an update, but IT IS TOTALLY THE SAME.
2022-6-28
Use props
NvR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 172388 ft
Netherlands

I have installed the new version on my Samsung S22. The app does not crash and everything responds normal, BUT the video from the drone is lagging multiple seconds. It is not a smooth stream, but appears as if photo's are taken every few seconds. I don't trust to fly the drone yet because of this issue. This time I installed the app over the previous version. I am now going to delete the previous version and do a fresh install. Any other suggestions?---------
Update: Deleting the video cache and re-installing the app did not solve the problem. I too get B/W images in the 'frozen' image state while turning the drone.
I noticed that the 'image transmission code rate' is only 0,03Mbps!
How can I improve this?
------------
Update: I have restarted my phone and now the 'image transmission code rate' is 10,68Mbps. Still the same lag in the video.
------------
Update: The lagging video is also lagging recorded on the SD card in the drone, so no connection problem.
------------
Update: I tried the new 4.3.52 version, but still the same video lag on the Samsung S22.
2022-8-3
Use props
fansfe6c593a
New
Flight distance : 506266 ft
Thailand

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-27 19:20
Hello there eyecapture. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue and please rest assured that support for additional devices available as testing and development continues. Thank you.

[view_image]

Now it's not comfortable support with Samsung n20?
2022-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules