I'm desperate, good samaritan send help.
516 1 2022-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Axeldelato
lvl.1
Mexico

Hello, I just bought an air s2 in combo with the smart controll. (before I had a mavic pro 2).

THE PROBLEM is that I can't pair them.

When I opened the package I make the connection and after that I could never do it,

I don't know if it's because the control was updated and the drone didn't update properly.

i upgrade THE SOFTWARE with the "DJI assist consumer drone series";

SMART CONTROL = V01.01.0064

AIR S2 = V02.04.2190

I was able to connect the smart control with another drone without problems (mavic air). I think the PROBLEM is the drone air s2;

Try to update it again and it gets stuck at 99% (DJI assist consumer drone series)

What do you recommend to do?

Is there a way to update the drone without connecting it to the controller?

Is there a way to update the drone without connecting it to (DJI assist consumer drone series)?

SEND HELP

2022-6-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Make sure you are using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series) release V2.1.10 from May 11, 2022 and not the DJI Assistant (Consumer Drone Series).  If you don't have the newest version you can get it here.  After you install DJI Assistant 2 and open it be sure and login to your DJI Account.  You can then update the Smart Controller or refresh the firmware if it says you have the latest version.  Then you can connect your new Air 2S and update or refresh the firmware on it using DJI Assistant 2.

Make sure you have at least 50% battery on RC and drone before attempting to update with DJI Assistant 2.  

Hope this helps.  If not, maybe a Mod/Admin will come along soon and provide help.
2022-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules