Differences in camera quality between early and later versions
648 5 2022-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ma Junsung
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1062011 ft
South Korea

I purchased mavic3 in the early stages through advance reservation, and I recently received an exchange through the service center because there was a problem with the camera of this drone.

The problem with the existing mavic3 camera was that it was taken as if out of focus or shaken, and even if the focus was accurately set in manual mode, a certain part of it was blurred.
camera_before.jpg

However, I found something interesting while conducting a simple test with the product that was exchanged through the service center.
compare.jpg

The newly received mavic3 camera has not yet found any blurring and seems to be in good condition. But there's a slight difference in the picture. If the existing product has a low saturation and a cloudy feeling, the new product has a high saturation. And it's filmed more brightly. Both pictures are in automatic mode, and both products have been updated to v01.00.0800.

compare2.jpg

Although it is difficult to compare accurately due to the different timing of the shooting, the new drone takes a clear color despite all the pictures taken in cloudy weather.

2022-6-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Ma Junsung. Good day and thank you for sharing these interesting information with us about the DJI Mavic 3. Again, thank you for your support and keep flying.
2022-6-29
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-29 19:53
Hello there Ma Junsung. Good day and thank you for sharing these interesting information with us about the DJI Mavic 3. Again, thank you for your support and keep flying.

If this is true, then maybe we should send our M3 to replacement also...
2022-6-29
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I had the same experience with my Mavic Pro. Could be variances between the drones, could be improved design.
It led me to decide to not buy early.
2022-6-29
Use props
DH_Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

Hi,

What is manufacture date on box of received Mavic? Year/Month? And what date was original old one?

Thanks,

David
2022-6-29
Use props
Ma Junsung
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1062011 ft
South Korea

DH_Pilot Posted at 6-29 23:30
Hi,

What is manufacture date on box of received Mavic? Year/Month? And what date was original old one?

Original old one was made 2021/11 and new one  is may be 2022/ 05  it's marked on the box.
2022-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules