Iphone 11 Promax unable to Switch Cameras Error
941 3 2022-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sree
lvl.3
United States

I am getting frequent unable to Switch Cameras Errors while shooting Videos with Iphone 11 Promax and DJI Mim app. It happens when I try to zoom in. or Zoom out while recording video. Attached the screenshot of the error. Did any one else experience this issue?

phone 11 Promax unable to Switch Cameras Error

phone 11 Promax unable to Switch Cameras Error
2022-6-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Sree. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ) application for us to be able to isolate the said issue and kindly please save all of your important information before uninstalling the DJI Mimo application on your mobile device for you not to loose your files. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-6-29
Use props
Sree
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-29 22:10
Hello there Sree. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ) application for us to be able to isolate the said issue and kindly please save all of your important information before uninstalling the DJI Mimo application on your mobile device for you not to loose your files. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

Thank You. I will try to re install the Mimo app and try it, Sorry to say that , changing the phone is not an option now.
2022-6-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Sree Posted at 6-30 15:30
Thank You. I will try to re install the Mimo app and try it, Sorry to say that , changing the phone is not an option now.

Hi there Sree. Thank you for the reply and for giving out these information. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2022-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules