Mavic Mini with CARE - not able to use DJI FLY APP And Drone!
488 3 2022-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KNKLHEAD
New

United States

I am not very happy, I am no longer able to use my Motorola phone for DJI FLY APP, and, therefore, not able to use that set up to run the Mavic.  I keep getting parse errors trying to load the software.  I invested in the CARE service package -- how can I update/load and/or trade in my drone????   
2022-6-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi KNKLHEAD, sorry for any issue you encountered. Could you please tell me the model of your phone and the details of the issue when you tried to install DJI Fly app on your phone?
You may try to download the latest DJI Fly app apk file from https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly and install it again on your phone. Please keep us updated on the result.
2022-6-30
Use props
KNKLHEAD
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 6-30 19:04
Hi KNKLHEAD, sorry for any issue you encountered. Could you please tell me the model of your phone and the details of the issue when you tried to install DJI Fly app on your phone?
You may try to download the latest DJI Fly app apk file from https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly and install it again on your phone. Please keep us updated on the result.

Thank you!  It is a Motorola Droid Maxx, Androd 4.4.4

I download the file.  Allow for third party installs in settings (can't remember exactly what that is called now.)  When I click the downloaded file, it quickly says "parse error."   

I downloaded the file your recommended, quickly came back "There was a problem parsing the package."

Appreciate the help!
2022-7-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

KNKLHEAD Posted at 7-1 13:04
Thank you!  It is a Motorola Droid Maxx, Androd 4.4.4

I download the file.  Allow for third party installs in settings (can't remember exactly what that is called now.)  When I click the downloaded file, it quickly says "parse error."   

Thanks for your reply. May we know if it's possible for you to update the Android system of your phone? The low system version of the phone may cause this situation.

2022-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules