selecting where to store media
2361 3 2022-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tommix
New

United States

I have a DJI Air 2S and am using a smart controller, I have installed SD cards in both the drone and the smart controller.  When taking photos or videos I would like the images saved on the sd card in the smart controller.  Is there a way I can default the images to be saved there?  Do I need to remove the SD card from the drone?
Thank-you
2022-7-1
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi Tommix, on your flight screen when connected to the drone at the bottom right corner it will show how much storage is available in the drone and if you click that you can change between your ssd or onboard storage if that helps or you could find it under the settings on the top right corner of your flight screen and under I think either control or camera you can select their to.
2022-7-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there tommix. Good day and thank you for reaching out. It is best to put a microSD card on your DJI Air 2S. The microSD card on the DJI Air 2S will record / store all photos and videos captured and filmed in high quality. The microSD card on the DJI Smart Controller is only for recording low quality, and preview copies of the photos and videos captured. Thank you.
2022-7-1
Use props
tommix
New

United States

Thank you both for the replies, I am a new drone owner and have a LOT to learn.  Thanks again.
2022-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules