DJI CARE - The service has been purchased for the serial number you
571 5 2022-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jugg
lvl.1

Serbia

EDIT OF THE POST BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DELETE THE POST-

I was typing incorrect Serial number, it is all good now. Im sorry for the post.

Hello all,
so I just bought for the 2nd time DJI FPV combo and I wanted to buy a DJI Care for it, I got really surprised when I entered serial number of the product and this message popped up. "The service has been purchased for the serial number you entered. Please do not repeat the purchase."

Does that mean that this is not a new product? I bought it as a brand new, help..

All the best!

EDIT OF THE POST BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DELETE THE POST-

I was typing incorrect Serial number, it is all good now. Im sorry for the post.
2022-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, may I ask if you're able to purchase DJI Care Refresh drone now? If there is anything we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2022-7-3
Use props
jugg
lvl.1

Serbia

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-3 00:47
Hi there, may I ask if you're able to purchase DJI Care Refresh drone now? If there is anything we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.

I actually didn't manage to purchase DJI CARE since my country is not on the list when I want to chose a country.
2022-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

jugg Posted at 7-3 01:26
I actually didn't manage to purchase DJI CARE since my country is not on the list when I want to chose a country.

At the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers in the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Switzerland, Norway, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea and Mainland China.
To ensure that you can enjoy the services normally, please note that DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. Sorry for any inconvenience.
2022-7-3
Use props
jugg
lvl.1

Serbia

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-3 01:35
At the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers in the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Switzerland, Norway, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea and Mainland China.
To ensure that you can enjoy the services normally, please note that DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I am from Serbia, do you count Serbia as EU country?
2022-7-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

jugg Posted at 7-3 09:09
I am from Serbia, do you count Serbia as EU country?

Hi, Jugg. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Serbia is not yet part of the EU now. If you have any more questions or needs, please let us know. We will do our best to help.
2022-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules