Mavic 3 OEM blades not equal length, why?
834 22 2022-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SAADHERO
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2269905 ft
Kuwait

S̶o̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶a̶v̶i̶c̶ ̶3̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶f̶a̶r̶ ̶e̶n̶j̶o̶y̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶l̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶o̶t̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶i̶c̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶E̶n̶g̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶4̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶n̶o̶r̶m̶a̶l̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶p̶ ̶l̶e̶n̶g̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶x̶t̶r̶a̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶p̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶f̶l̶y̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶b̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶u̶n̶e̶q̶u̶a̶l̶ ̶l̶e̶n̶g̶t̶h̶,̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶f̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶o̶r̶y̶ ̶i̶m̶b̶a̶l̶a̶n̶c̶e̶d̶ ̶?̶ ̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶r̶i̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶f̶l̶y̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶w̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶d̶y̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶m̶a̶g̶e̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶l̶o̶w̶.̶

Update
My fault for not taking the angle of the legs with respect to the drone and the angle the blades make, which makes a sort of optical illusion that makes it seem longer. Measuring it, it's 11.9mm per blade, hence it's okay and my bad on this silly mistake everyone. Thanks!
WhatsApp Image 2022-07-03 at 9.06.31 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-07-03 at 9.13.06 PM.jpeg
2022-7-3
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

check this first.....

cheers
JJB
Image 001.png
2022-7-3
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You do not have the 'hub'/cross-bar perpendicular to axis of the blades. Besides why buy OEM?  If I spent x,000 on a drone I would be using DJI props. I do for all my drones including the 'lowly' Mavic Mini.
2022-7-3
Use props
SAADHERO
lvl.4
Kuwait

JJB* Posted at 7-3 10:41
check this first.....

cheers

Hello JJB
I'm sorry but I failed to understand what you meant by checking those.
2022-7-3
Use props
SAADHERO
lvl.4
Kuwait

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 7-3 10:43
Yo do not have the 'hub'/cross-bar perpendicular to axis of the blades. Besides why buy OEM?  If I spent x,000 on a drone I would be using DJI props. I do for all my drones including the 'lowly' Mavic Mini.

I just realzied that the angle the legs make and props make it look uneven.
Measuring it, they're all 11.9mm each blade and they're the ones that came with the drone fly combo.

Thanks for the reply and my bad on such a silly mistake.
Gonna delete this in 15 min
2022-7-3
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Netherlands

SAADHERO Posted at 7-3 10:46
Hello JJB
I'm sorry but I failed to understand what you meant by checking those.

i know   that is the problem  ;-)  see post #3  
2022-7-3
Use props
SAADHERO
lvl.4
Kuwait

JJB* Posted at 7-3 10:51
i know   that is the problem  ;-)  see post #3

I see now, ouch that's embarrassing
My bad for not noticing, I just came from classes half asleep and wanted to post this before napping.

Sorry for the unneeded post because I failed to notice the effect the leg angle makes and therefore thought it's longer.
Gonna delete this post in 10 min's but thank you for the response.
2022-7-3
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You replied whilst I was preparing the attached so I will post it anyway
2022-7-3
Use props
SAADHERO
lvl.4
Kuwait

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 7-3 10:59
You replied whilst I was preparing the attached so I will post it anyway [view_image]

Thanks Sean for the reply and effort to show an example.
It's a really silly mistake from me to measure while the center of both blades is uneven.

Thanks once again for the reply and wish you a lovely day.
2022-7-3
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

SAADHERO Posted at 7-3 10:51
I just realzied that the angle the legs make and props make it look uneven.
Measuring it, they're all 11.9mm each blade and they're the ones that came with the drone fly combo.

You can not from memory delete a post and certainly not the thread or you can not easily delete a post. Besides our mistakes help educate others so I would leave the thread and posts as they are.

Oh the white smearing is the result of a close encounter with the ceiling as is the missing orange at the tips. Richard Dreyfuss was not involved.

2022-7-3
Use props
SAADHERO
lvl.4
Kuwait

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 7-3 11:03
You can not from memory delete a post and certainly not the thread or you can not easily delete a post. Besides our mistakes help educate others so I would leave the thread and posts as they are.

Yep I just noticed that.
I guess this will answer anyone who gets confused as me for that and fully agree! we learn from our mistakes and that's how we improve =)
2022-7-3
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Netherlands

SAADHERO Posted at 7-3 10:58
I see now, ouch that's embarrassing
My bad for not noticing, I just came from classes half asleep and wanted to post this before napping.

Hi SAADHERO,

Appreciate your words, i was a bit short in text to explain it properly.
Not trying to offence you.

Agree with SBB  we all learn from each other and from 'mistakes'.

Happy many landings,
cheers
JJB
2022-7-3
Use props
SAADHERO
lvl.4
Kuwait

JJB* Posted at 7-3 11:30
Hi SAADHERO,

Appreciate your words, i was a bit short in text to explain it properly.

No worries and you didn't offend me, I made a silly mistake or you can say mistakes.
Thanks and wish you a lovely day and happy flights =)

Cheers!
2022-7-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there SAADHERO. Good day and thank you for sharing these information and this update as well. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2022-7-3
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12242710 ft
  • >>>
United States

What have you been smokin? Kind of teasing. Lol
2022-7-3
Use props
SAADHERO
lvl.4
Kuwait

Flormo2002 Posted at 7-3 21:29
What have you been smokin? Kind of teasing. Lol

lol, I guess the smell of graphite pencils and markers in art room has reached me already.
2022-7-4
Use props
SAADHERO
lvl.4
Kuwait

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-3 19:34
Hello there SAADHERO. Good day and thank you for sharing these information and this update as well. Have a safe and a happy flying always.

Thanks Stephen for the reply.
Wish you a lovely day =)
2022-7-4
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is why you always measure from the base.   This is a pretty common mistake on Tinder when people make boastful claims.
2022-7-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

SAADHERO Posted at 7-4 01:38
Thanks Stephen for the reply.
Wish you a lovely day =)

Hi there SAADHERO. You are very much welcome and if you have any concerns or any inquiries with DJI in the future. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-7-5
Use props
SAADHERO
lvl.4
Kuwait

TonyPHX Posted at 7-5 20:08
This is why you always measure from the base.   This is a pretty common mistake on Tinder when people make boastful claims.

It's a really rookie mistake and we were warned to avoid it in math classes when measuring shapes.
I can't believe I made it but we learn from our mistakes.
2022-7-7
Use props
SAADHERO
lvl.4
Kuwait

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-5 21:57
Hi there SAADHERO. You are very much welcome and if you have any concerns or any inquiries with DJI in the future. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.

Thank you Stephen for the kind words, I appreciate the help you all gave me and giving me.
It means a lot and wish you the best
2022-7-7
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

SAADHERO Posted at 7-7 12:46
It's a really rookie mistake and we were warned to avoid it in math classes when measuring shapes.
I can't believe I made it but we learn from our mistakes.

This one isn't bad at all.  I have at least one moment per day when I get confused and after sorting it out, I really wonder about myself.  : )
2022-7-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

SAADHERO Posted at 7-7 12:47
Thank you Stephen for the kind words, I appreciate the help you all gave me and giving me.
It means a lot and wish you the best

Hi there SAADHERO. Thank you for these information and it is always my pleasure to assist you. Have a great day and keep flying. .
2022-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules