AF and DJI's ND filters on mini 3 pro
2165 5 2022-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RUD_fr
lvl.4
France

I noticed on DJI mini 3 pro when i put dji's ND filter like 16 AF doesn't run very well, it make the point and then rack focus back a little so subject is not well focus. This appears often when light is just and you need to push little iso. Any experiences are welcome. If i unplug ND filter AF run Normally. Do that mean's we need perfect light condition to use ND filter ? iso 100?
2022-7-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there RUD_fr, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post some photos showing the issue for us to be able to see and can assist you further. Thank you.
2022-7-3
Use props
RUD_fr
lvl.4
France

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-3 19:46
Hello there RUD_fr, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post some photos showing the issue for us to be able to see and can assist you further. Thank you.

Hi Stephen,
here are a link to see my problem (recorded screen):

thank you.[/url]
2022-7-4
Use props
fans8dbc6569
lvl.1
United States

I am having the same issue as RUD_fr describes.
2022-7-5
Use props
fansb4726a19
lvl.2
Australia

Exactly same problem here.
2022-8-7
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
Flight distance : 673862 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I think the location you were in was just dark, to begin with.
Then by adding an ND16, which reduces 4 stops of light is a huge ask for a small sensor, hence why you had to compensate by boosting your iso to 1600.I take ND filters off in low-light situations or use an ND 4 during golden hour.

2022-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules