2430 5 2022-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Greg_Toronto
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

Mavic Air 2S
Is there a way to set limits on the gimble during a Master Shots recording?
I would like to avoid the gimble panning to the point that it has the propellors in the frame as seen in my video.

Cheers,
Greg

2022-7-3
Use props
FlanniganFlyer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1146473 ft
United Kingdom

https://youtu.be/LTALpwfiedU  try this tutorial, if I'm right there is a setting in the menu to prevent prop shots while using master shots, good luck.
2022-7-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I fixed that issue by going into the settings of Fly app, Camera Tab and changing Shooting Mode to Composition.  This keeps the props from showing in your video but be advised that it does turn off Obstacle Avoidance.  

Hope this helps.
2022-7-4
Use props
Greg_Toronto
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

FlanniganFlyer Posted at 7-3 15:43
https://youtu.be/LTALpwfiedU  try this tutorial, if I'm right there is a setting in the menu to prevent prop shots while using master shots, good luck.

Thank you for the help
2022-7-4
Use props
Greg_Toronto
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-4 05:51
I fixed that issue by going into the settings of Fly app, Camera Tab and changing Shooting Mode to Composition.  This keeps the props from showing in your video but be advised that it does turn off Obstacle Avoidance.  

Hope this helps.

Oh! No obstacle avoidance. That can't be good if you are in a busy area, especially when Master Shots is an automatic feature.
Thanks for the help and the heads up.
2022-7-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Greg_Toronto Posted at 7-4 07:31
Oh! No obstacle avoidance. That can't be good if you are in a busy area, especially when Master Shots is an automatic feature.
Thanks for the help and the heads up.

You're very welcome.  

Hope you have a great week.  
2022-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules