RC Pro unable to load map after Fly 1.6.8 update
1088 8 2022-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QIKAZZ 4x4 Camping
lvl.1
Flight distance : 135476 ft
Australia

I am having this map issue after Fly 1.6.8 update on my RC Pro controller. I have had it connected both to hotspot and home wifi and there is no map update. On others I have seen usually there is boxes, however min is completly blank. I have deleted data and chase from the Fly and and setup again but has made no difference. I have had it running for hours, both with and without my Mavic turned on. Can someone be of any assistance? The buttons on the right also do nothing, and when the mavic is turned on there is not even a home position marked on the map.
20220703_233949.jpg

2022-7-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. We recommend that you connect the DJI RC to the drone in an outdoor open environment, then connect to the Internet and check whether the map can be loaded normally. If there is any problem, please send us the log of the DJI RC via Google drive or Dropbox. Please don't worry. We will do our best to help.
Export log from DJI RC: After connecting DJI RC to DJI Assistant 2, click "Export Log", select the log to be exported, and click "Save Local".
2022-7-3
Use props
QIKAZZ 4x4 Camping
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-3 22:14
Hi, there. We recommend that you connect the DJI RC to the drone in an outdoor open environment, then connect to the Internet and check whether the map can be loaded normally. If there is any problem, please send us the log of the DJI RC via Google drive or Dropbox. Please don't worry. We will do our best to help.
Export log from DJI RC: After connecting DJI RC to DJI Assistant 2, click "Export Log", select the log to be exported, and click "Save Local".

this did  not work, and I however have no idea how to connect the assistant 2 to the RC Pro. I plug the RC pro into my PC via USB and open assistant 2 and nothing happens.
2022-7-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

QIKAZZ 4x4  Camping Posted at 7-3 23:14
this did  not work, and I however have no idea how to connect the assistant 2 to the RC Pro. I plug the RC pro into my PC via USB and open assistant 2 and nothing happens.

Hi, there. We have sent you a PM to confirm more details, please have a check.
2022-7-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

QIKAZZ 4x4  Camping Posted at 7-3 23:14

You need to open Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series) on your computer.  Then start the RC Pro and within 30 seconds connect it to your PC via USB.  Give it a minute and it should pick up your RC Pro.  It works just fine for me but it seems to take a bit longer to pick up the RC Pro that it does the drone.  

If you don't have the Assistant 2 open before you plug USB cable into PC it will not pick up the RC Pro so be sure to do it in the order I stated.  Hope this helps.
2022-7-4
Use props
QIKAZZ 4x4 Camping
lvl.1
Australia

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-4 06:28
You need to open Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series) on your computer.  Then start the RC Pro and within 30 seconds connect it to your PC via USB.  Give it a minute and it should pick up your RC Pro.  It works just fine for me but it seems to take a bit longer to pick up the RC Pro that it does the drone.  

If you don't have the Assistant 2 open before you plug USB cable into PC it will not pick up the RC Pro so be sure to do it in the order I stated.  Hope this helps.

Thank you. I managed to get it working and sent log to an admin to check. I think I had the incorrect Assistance 2 installed. Haha
2022-7-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

QIKAZZ 4x4  Camping Posted at 7-4 10:34
Thank you. I managed to get it working and sent log to an admin to check. I think I had the incorrect Assistance 2 installed. Haha

You're very welcome.    There are so many versions of Assistant 2 that it happens to many flyers.  
2022-7-5
Use props
QIKAZZ 4x4 Camping
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-4 00:00
Hi, there. We have sent you a PM to confirm more details, please have a check.

I have sent you DJI Natalia the file however you have not been online now for 2 days. It there any other admin able to help?
2022-7-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

QIKAZZ 4x4  Camping Posted at 7-5 19:42
I have sent you DJI Natalia the file however you have not been online now for 2 days. It there any other admin able to help?

Sorry for the miss. We will reply to you ASAP.
2022-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules