RC Pro unable to load map after Fly 1.6.8 update
590 4 2022-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QIKAZZ 4x4 Camping
lvl.1
Flight distance : 135476 ft
Australia

I am having this map issue after Fly 1.6.8 update on my RC Pro controller. I have had it connected both to hotspot and home wifi and there is no map update. On others I have seen usually there is boxes, however min is completly blank. I have deleted data and chase from the Fly and and setup again but has made no difference. I have had it running for hours, both with and without my Mavic turned on. Can someone be of any assistance? The buttons on the right also do nothing, and when the mavic is turned on there is not even a home position marked on the map.

121338zf6xmoibo6f2rkf7.jpg
2022-7-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there QIKAZZ 4x4 Camping. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I will forward these matter to the designated DJI department for further attention. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-7-3
Use props
QIKAZZ 4x4 Camping
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-3 22:37
Hello there QIKAZZ 4x4 Camping. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I will forward these matter to the designated DJI department for further attention. Again, I am sorry and thank you.

Hi there. How have you gone with this? I have downloaded the RC Pro log file and can share that with the suitable support team?
2022-7-4
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just turn on the wifi again.
Double swipe down on the screen.
2022-7-7
Use props
QIKAZZ 4x4 Camping
lvl.1
Australia

pmshop Posted at 7-7 04:53
Just turn on the wifi again.
Double swipe down on the screen.

it was a bug in 1.6.8 and the RC Pro, it has been corrected and now 1.6.9 has been released too.
2022-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules