not focused
1129 5 2022-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
UserOS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 82182 ft
Russia

autofocus does not work.  when pressed, tries to focus, but then immediately defocuses. latest firmware for today. what to do?

2022-7-5
Use props
MS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 54469 ft
United Kingdom

I noticed that for the first time this evening. I took off and flew for about 45 seconds, then it went in and out of focus rapidly about four times, before settling down.
I wasn't recording anything at the time.
2022-7-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there UserOS. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to refresh the firmware of your DJI Mini 3 Pro for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-7-5
Use props
UserOS
lvl.2
Russia

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-5 22:15
Hello there UserOS. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to refresh the firmware of your DJI Mini 3 Pro for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.

drone firmware - 01.00.0201
RC firmware - 01.01.0000
I added a link to the video in the first post.

Timecode:
0:00 - 0:20 - Turning on the drone
0:20 - 0:34 - focus search
0:34 - 0:40 - focus search stops
0:40 - 1:04 - clicks inside the camera
1:04 - 1:17 - auto focus not working
1:17 - 1:35 - manual focus not working

2022-7-6
Use props
UserOS
lvl.2
Russia

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-5 22:15

Problem with the new RC (with display).

Problem:
If you first turn on the RC remote control, and then the drone, then the focus does not work.

Problem fix:
If you turn on the drone first, wait 5-10 seconds and turn on the RC remote control, then the focus works.

Firmware Mini 3 Pro - 01.00.0201
Firmware RC - 01.01.0000
*latest firmware for today
2022-7-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

UserOS Posted at 7-6 05:11
Problem with the new RC (with display).

Problem:

Hi there UserOS. Thank you for the reply and for giving out these information. It is great to know that the issue has been rectified. In addition I will forward these information as well to the designated DJI Department for attention. Thank you.
2022-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules