3027 5 2022-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39646480 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Since I bought an RC controller I had several flights on a high mountain with No shade whatsoever and found out the screen was too dim to see much on it and was fling almost blindfolded
Something I never had with Mavic's RC pro
2022-7-5
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have the DJI RC with the Mini3 Pro Alex.  It's better in full sun than any smartphone I have. But I guess it has its limitations.
2022-7-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there alex_markov. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. The DJI RC ( https://www.dji.com/rc?site=brandsite&from=nav ) has a built-in 5.5-inch FHD screen supports long-lasting brightness of up to 700 nits. Kindly please try to adjust the screen brightness setting on your DJI RC to see if there will be any changes. In addition I hope that our fellow DJI Co Pilots who owns the DJI RC can give out these insight as well with regards to this matter. Thank you.
2022-7-5
Use props
jnrfalcon
lvl.1
United States

It's just market segmentation or differentiation... A lower end controller with not get all the great features from a higher end controller that cost 4x as much
2022-7-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've always claimed that you can see the 300 Nit difference between the RC and the RC Pro.  Some commenters steadfastly claim that you can't.  Here in sunny Florida when I can't find a shaded area I will fly the Air 2S with the RC Pro vice the Mini 3 Pro with the RC because I simply can't see anything on the screen well enough to fly safely.  

I hope that DJI will make the RC Pro compatible with the Mini 3 Pro but until then it will be my cloudy day drone.  
2022-7-6
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39646480 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

jnrfalcon Posted at 7-5 22:32
It's just market segmentation or differentiation... A lower end controller with not get all the great features from a higher end controller that cost 4x as much

I am well aware of this, i just want RC Pro to be compatible with Mini 3 Pro
2022-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules