Is it okay
520 4 2022-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

Is it alright to use the Smart Controller while it is charging?    What I meen is IF you can do some changes and searching of the Smart Controller while
  it is attached to an active charger, so that it will not use the batteries.  Or, is the controller set up in such a way as to use the batteries first, then start charging them back up???

2022-7-8
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

it is okay, it will be chargnig
2022-7-10
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
United States

fateofangel Posted at 7-10 11:31
it is okay, it will be chargnig

That's what I thought, like transferring files from the controller to a computer.  But the reason I asked is that I want to change things in the craft, with the controller connected to the charger.  NOT FLYING!
2022-7-11
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
United States

Have done some trying this and that, and although you can use the Smart Controller (moving files etc), the charger once started starts charging at the beginning,
and the output from the batteries goes from the top to the bottom, I when I charge my SC at 5v 2A it takes 6 hours, +- about 10 minutes.  Had my chance to learn about charging batteries,
but had other things to do
2022-7-18
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

Bob-Mini-2 Posted at 7-18 09:50
Have done some trying this and that, and although you can use the Smart Controller (moving files etc), the charger once started starts charging at the beginning,
and the output from the batteries goes from the top to the bottom, I when I charge my SC at 5v 2A it takes 6 hours, +- about 10 minutes.  Had my chance to learn about charging batteries,
but had other things to do

so it works but not visibly charging?
2022-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules