1217 5 2022-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JDCams
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2970659 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've been using the 4D a lot recently and have had this pop up on the screen intermittently. I can't seem to replicate any circumstance when it happens, but while it's on the screen, I can't change any settings or use the menu until I restart the camera and the error message goes away. The batteries are brand new and can be fully charged and it still occurs. Has anyone had this issue too? Sort it out DJI.

IMG_2404.jpg IMG_2405.jpg

2022-7-8
Use props
nzfritz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 263796 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

Definitely following this thread.  Hope you find out what's going on @JDcams
2022-7-9
Use props
JDCams
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hey DJI - bumping this thread because I'm still waiting on a response for this issue? It's becoming really frustrating and looks really unprofessional in front of clients.
2022-12-27
Use props
Ford4D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7608 ft

United States

JDCams Posted at 12-27 08:29
Hey DJI - bumping this thread because I'm still waiting on a response for this issue? It's becoming really frustrating and looks really unprofessional in front of clients.

1) What version of the firmware are you running?

2) Have you tried re-installing /refreshing the firmware?

3) Have you tried doing a full factory reset?
2022-12-27
Use props
JDCams
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ford4D Posted at 12-27 21:58
1) What version of the firmware are you running?

2) Have you tried re-installing /refreshing the firmware?

Currently on v.01.03.0200
Have tried reflashing too, but no change.
Have tried full factory resets and using different TB50s and the problem still persists.
2022-12-28
Use props
PhilBradshaw-DP
lvl.1
United States

Hi -

Having this issue as we speak. Camera records fine, but screen/settings are locked out during recording and a battery warning message appears. Battery capacity is at 91%. Latest firmware installed, and a factory reset has been performed. Very unpredictable. Also, record button on handle and body seem to not work after filming for long periods of time, but I can record from the touch screen.
4-11 14:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules