736 6 2022-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
danyrr
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2527425 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Greetings to all. The new compass gives me a strange behavior. When I point the controller directly at the drone, the signal dot stays blue. For the signal to be correct and to appear green, I have to point the controller to the left of the drone's position. This happens to someone?.
I have tried to calibrate the compass several times and it does the same thing.

2022-7-8
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12260774 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Did you calibrate the mobile device or the drone compass??

Calibrate the mobile device / rc to solve this issue.

cheers
JJB
2022-7-9
Use props
danyrr
lvl.3
  • >>>
Spain

JJB* Posted at 7-9 00:41
Did you calibrate the mobile device or the drone compass??

Calibrate the mobile device / rc to solve this issue.

I have already calibrated the compass several times. I will re-calibrate the dji RC but I doubt it will solve the problem.
2022-7-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Calibrating device should help. It has very little to do with the compass on the craft.
2022-7-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there danyrr. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. As posted above kindly please try to calibrate the compass of your mobile device for us to be able to isolate the issue and may we please know if you are receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application when this is happening? Thank you.
2022-7-9
Use props
danyrr
lvl.3
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-9 19:20
Hello there danyrr. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. As posted above kindly please try to calibrate the compass of your mobile device for us to be able to isolate the issue and may we please know if you are receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application when this is happening? Thank you.

Hi Stephen, I have already solved the problem. Today I got a message to calibrate the DJI RC. After calibrating the controller now the dot turns green right when I point at the drone. The problem that I continue to have, like other users, is that the point sometimes does not appear and reappears without knowing why.
2022-7-9
Use props
Goggles Pisano
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8810745 ft
  • >>>
United States

danyrr Posted at 7-9 22:58
Hi Stephen, I have already solved the problem. Today I got a message to calibrate the DJI RC. After calibrating the controller now the dot turns green right when I point at the drone. The problem that I continue to have, like other users, is that the point sometimes does not appear and reappears without knowing why.

My blue dot disappears all the time too. I found if after every flight if you turn on wifi before you shut controller it helps with next flight. Got mine to work 80% of the time. Sometimes I have to restart controller if it doesn't show up.
2022-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules