2757 12 2022-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bensi
lvl.2

Italy

Good morning everyone.
I bought a Mini SE Drone for a week.
I have an OPPO a74 smartphone and the Dji flight app is installed and opens (after the flashing green light also appears on the Drone) but continues to say that there are no devices connected.

I would like to know from someone experienced if there is a way to overcome the situation.
With my son's Samsung everything works perfectly.
Thank you
Marco from Italy

2022-7-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please reinstall DJI FLY APP from our official website and try again?
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/be/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-7-9
Use props
Bensi
lvl.2

Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-9 22:46
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please reinstall DJI FLY APP from our official website and try again?
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/be/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

Yes I tried but the problem remained the same.
The Drone ...start to fly, but the app Dji Fly non connected with phone !
sigh !!
2022-7-10
Use props
Bensi
lvl.2

Italy

Bensi Posted at 7-10 06:48
sigh !!

I try another one !!!
2022-7-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Bensi Posted at 7-10 06:48
sigh !!

Thanks for your reply. May we know the error message is "RC not connected to Mobile device"?
If so, would you please try to change the control cable?
2022-7-11
Use props
Bensi
lvl.2

Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-11 18:24
Thanks for your reply. May we know the error message is "RC not connected to Mobile device"?
If so, would you please try to change the control cable?

Yes ...RC not connected to Mobile device.

I try , Thanks !!

2022-7-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Bensi Posted at 7-12 13:25
Yes ...RC not connected to Mobile device.

I try , Thanks !!

May we know do you have a spare phone? Did you test on another compatible mobile device? If the problem occurs on compatible mobile devices, please send the controller back.
2022-7-13
Use props
Bensi
lvl.2

Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-13 05:38
May we know do you have a spare phone? Did you test on another compatible mobile device? If the problem occurs on compatible mobile devices, please send the controller back.

No on others, Ipad and Samsung everything works correctly.
Or is the cable with the OPPO that has some problem .. because when I connect it to the controller, you continue to hear for two or three times, a sound as a connection attempt and subsequent failure to connect.
2022-7-13
Use props
Bensi
lvl.2

Italy

Bensi Posted at 7-13 10:31
No on others, Ipad and Samsung everything works correctly.
Or is the cable with the OPPO that has some problem .. because when I connect it to the controller, you continue to hear for two or three times, a sound as a connection attempt and subsequent failure to connect.

Is it possible to have a replacement cable ??? Thanks
2022-7-13
Use props
djiuser_33lJmknbPpjt
New

Australia

I've been having the same issue. The app doesn't seem to connect to anything anymore. Absolute rubbish. I've tried two different phones and an iPad, none will connect to the device...
2022-9-7
Use props
Bensi
lvl.2

Italy

djiuser_33lJmknbPpjt Posted at 9-7 18:12
I've been having the same issue. The app doesn't seem to connect to anything anymore. Absolute rubbish. I've tried two different phones and an iPad, none will connect to the device...

Good morning ,

It is absurd that the compatibility of the app (or of the android system) is thus reduced to a few smartphones and all of them are expensive.

Basically I am no longer using the DJI Mini SE as it only works with my son's Samsung who is away for studies.
My smartphone is old but that of me loves a new generation OPPO with a lot of memory and with the latest Android version, it does not work.
The App installs and the initial screen appears, but the Smartphone does not find the drone and continues to make sounds that imply that it is trying to recognize the controller ...

In fact, everything flashes green ... and if I use the controller without a smartphone ... I can fly the drone without problems, but without any possibility of security checks, photos, videos etc ...
2022-9-8
Use props
VickyHayes
New

United States

I've been having the same problem Hope you don't mind when i share a platform for MOD APKs & Premium Apps. All is free. Go to mod apk and enjoy!

2022-9-14
Use props
djiuser_ANQCNfRBEYJI
New

Italy

Salve , ho un problema con oppo A74 , quando vado a scaricare un video dal drone mini 2  il video lo riproduco molto lento.
È capitato a qualcun'altro?
2023-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules