Looking for guidance of ipad and Mavic 2
306 2 2022-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DanZaw
lvl.1

United States

I just came accross a Mavic 2 Zoom.  it's fantastic!  Now my question is I am looking for what version of ipad is it compatable.  The DJI download for the DJI GO 4 list 4 ipads but it seems ambigus.  The are: ipad pro, ipad, ipad air 2 and ipad mini 4.  What I point to is the second ipad listed, it simply says "ipad".  I have an ipad generation 2, but there are many other ipad generations, so which one are they referring to?  I'm reasonably sure some of you folks are using ipads, so what gen do I need.

Thanks for any and all the help you can offer.  I won't want to buy the wrong one.
2022-7-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DanZaw. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI Co Pilots who are using this mobile device ( iPad ) can give out what generation and model they are using and the best recommendation with regards to this post. Thank you.
2022-7-10
Use props
DanZaw
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-10 21:30
Hello there DanZaw. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI Co Pilots who are using this mobile device ( iPad ) can give out what generation and model they are using and the best recommendation with regards to this post. Thank you.

Thank you DJI Stephen, I sure hope they do also.  

I would like to ask a question if I may and if you know the answer.  From what I learned the DJI mavic 2 was first released to the public on 8/23/2018 and was discontinued on or about 8/12/2021.  If that is true then it seems to me the Apple ipad 7 and 8 came into existence within those three years.  If that is also true I think the DJI GO 4 app was written and released about 8/23/2018 which would make the ipads 7 & 8 correct.  Any thoughts?
2022-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules