How often replace blades ?
1167 11 2022-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlipperDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4224925 ft
United Kingdom

I've had a Mavic Pro for 5yrs and never changed a blade on it due to wear and tear. Same with Phantom before that. With the Mini3 Pro I got spare blades with the unit and then more with the Fly more pack......do the blades on the smaller drones really wear out that quickly or are they intended purely for damage repair on crashing etc ?
2022-7-11
Use props
TomMG
lvl.2
Germany

Usually you don't have to replace them unless they are damaged or bent.
2022-7-11
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Never changed blades on Mavic Pro, M2P, Mini 2 and probably won't on the Mavic Mini 3 Pro either unless I damage them.

There is no maintenance schedule advising changing blades that I know of.
2022-7-11
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ove 5 years I've had a Phantom 4, a Mavic Pro Platinum, a Mini One and a Mavic2 Zoom. Never had to change a blade except a chipped one from trimming a hedge.  So I would say, that's the purpose they' intended for.  Regular safety checks are routine of course.
2022-7-11
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ditto all the above but would add, occasionally check the screws are nipped up. Bearing in mind their size don't give them a great deal of torque if you strip the female thread you would be in diffs.
2022-7-11
Use props
FlipperDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4224925 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks for comments all !
2022-7-11
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

it's a hold-over from the old days when it was more necessary.  today, it's a ploy to make you think you are getting something even if you can't use them.  as of now, extra unwanted blades are just trash polluting the environment.
2022-7-11
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

FlipperDrone Posted at 7-11 10:34
Thanks for comments all !

2022-7-11
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The Saint Posted at 7-11 10:39
it's a hold-over from the old days when it was more necessary.  today, it's a ploy to make you think you are getting something even if you can't use them.  as of now, extra unwanted blades are just trash polluting the environment.

Bang that Drum boy.............. Its all a conspiracy..... Why dont you glue yourself to DJI HQ that will help a lot.
If you want any cred with the whole Eco thing you will have to move
2022-7-11
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bigplumbs Posted at 7-11 12:45
Bang that Drum boy.............. Its all a conspiracy..... Why dont you glue yourself to DJI HQ that will help a lot.
If you want any cred with the whole Eco thing you will have to move

there are more people in my country who care about the world than your entire population
2022-7-11
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

200 hours and mine are in the garbage.
2022-7-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there FlipperDrone. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Just a reminder that before each flight, it is necessary to check your DJI Drone's propellers for cracks, wear, warp, corrosion, and damages. If any of these conditions are present, the DJI propellers should be replaced at once. Damaged propellers can lead to unwanted incident when flying your DJI Drone. Thank you and fly safe always.
2022-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules