712 4 2022-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am having a big problem loggin in here. When I click on login I get a page with empty fields that accept no input. I have tried multiple browsers with the same result. What am I doing wrong?  I can do some tricky things to login but not the real login ones.
2022-7-11
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is the same problem Tom Cruise ran into.  He was going to make Top Gun 3 but was told it was too many Loggins attempts.

But seriously, sounds like maybe a browser extension or some setting is messing things up.  I use basic Google Chrome and have no issues logging in.
2022-7-11
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

TonyPHX Posted at 7-11 20:10
This is the same problem Tom Cruise ran into.  He was going to make Top Gun 3 but was told it was too many Loggins attempts.

I think you are right. I just switched to Chrome again and this time it worked. Even though I saw this screen the last time I used Chrome. Thanks.
Screenshot (600).png
2022-7-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there GaryDoug. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is good to know that you were able to sort the issue out. Have a nice day and thank you for your support.
2022-7-11
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 7-11 20:23
I think you are right. I just switched to Chrome again and this time it worked. Even though I saw this screen the last time I used Chrome. Thanks.

Maybe it was when your name got changed to Santiago Chile or whatever that very creative one was! : )
2022-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules