INSTA360 ONE RS 1-Inch 360 Edition questions and more
1596 0 2022-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KRTW
lvl.1
Canada

Greetings. I have not found answers to these questions about the I[color=var(--ytd-video-primary-info-renderer-title-color,var(--yt-spec-text-primary))]NSTA360 ONE RS 1-Inch 360 Edition. Two things, then a description and more questions.
[color=var(--ytd-video-primary-info-renderer-title-color,var(--yt-spec-text-primary))]Can the RS 1-Inch 360 Edition live stream in 360?
How good is this camera for VR content creation?

I'm only slightly interested in purchasing the RS 1-Inch 360 Edition for reframing. I want to create VR video for Oculus TV. So let me describe what's going on, the a few more questions.

I am going around the world on a motorcycle. I've designed an audio recording system for the bike, and just received some special circuit boards from Germany that will allow me to turn the motorcycle into a musical instrument using MIDI. I currently have 10 various cameras, and really want to get a quality camera for VR content creation. My audio interface already allows for ambisonic recording.

I'm not rich, nor sponsered, nor financed any way except what I personallty spend on this venture - and I've spent a lot. I'd LOVE to have the Insta Pro 2 but not in my financial reach. Or even the Titan. What I may be able to manage is the RS 1-Inch 360 Edition - or a used Pro 1. They are selling here for around $2500.

What would be my best option in your opinion? The RS 1-Inch 360 Edition or a used Pro 1? I'm hitting the road next year, May 23, 2023. Been waiting for a new 360 camera to be released and the RS 1-Inch 360 Edition is the first, and its close. 6k is ok. 8k better. 12 k really pro - and expensive.

I sent Insta numerous emails concerning these questions with no response. So I'll ask one more question directly to Insta360.

Not all content creators can afford your products. Do you ever sponser anybody? My project is unique, cool, on-going and will really highlight what can be done in VR and the robustness of your products - of which I'd be more than happy to advertize.

Thanks.

2022-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules