Flying with 60FPS video feed.
890 2 2022-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Huginn Kenningar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 49635259 ft
Spain

So I just did my first flight with the M3 after  calibrations/configuration, and I'm wondering how to activate the 60FPS  video signal transmission as there's no option available in the  transmission tab of DJI Fly or at least I didn't find it. If I remember correctly, in the Air2S you could choose between Smooth and HD, but I  didn't find anything similar in the app.  

I'm in CE mode and using the standard RC-N1 controller, thanks.

Captura de pantalla 2022-07-12 190359.jpg
2022-7-12
Use props
Huginn Kenningar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 49635259 ft
Spain

So second flight, I tested a bit if changing the framerate settings on the video changed the FPS of the transmission but didn't notice any difference. IDK exactly if it works at 30 or at 60, but transmission is smooth for sure and the reaction time is quite good. Better than the 2S and way better than my previous Lite+.

The  drone is also quite fast and agile, climbs almost like a rocket and is not that noisy, at least with new props.
2022-7-12
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

That's interesting, saw the setting you mentioned before regarding smooth and HD, cant' recall on which drone it was and if it was with Mavic 2 Pro or Air 2s. I think I've read somewhere that if signal is strong it would do 1080p 60fps, as signal looses strength it would go to 30 fps. I think I've read this somewhere, but not 100% sure. I also enjoy shooting with this drone and RC Pro is great having a large bright screen. My previous primary drone was Air 2S and I used RC-N1 controller with Iphone 6s, the screen was so small that I missed to capture small details I was after. RC Pro is a welcomed addition for me along with Mavic 3.
2022-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules