1157 11 2022-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FIMO
lvl.1

Sweden

Hi,
i have a new smart controller for my Mavic 2,
but everytime i start the controller i have to choose between diffrent aircrafts, how can i set my Mavic 2 as default aircraft so i dont have to
choose that one everytime i start my smart controller ?
any help, support would help

2022-7-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Thanks for reaching us. May we know if you have different drones which can also connect to your Smart Controller? You may try to refresh the firmware of both the drone and controller to see if it works.
2022-7-13
Use props
FIMO
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI Thor Posted at 7-13 00:32
Hi, there. Thanks for reaching us. May we know if you have different drones which can also connect to your Smart Controller? You may try to refresh the firmware of both the drone and controller to see if it works.

Thanks for the answer, no i dont have any other drones besides the mavic 2, when i try to search for new firmware updates for my smartcontroller, it says "cant connect to the server - pls check ur network", and my network works fine, so i dont know how to refresh my firmware to see if it solves the "too many aircraft in the controller"
2022-7-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

FIMO Posted at 7-13 00:41
Thanks for the answer, no i dont have any other drones besides the mavic 2, when i try to search for new firmware updates for my smartcontroller, it says "cant connect to the server - pls check ur network", and my network works fine, so i dont know how to refresh my firmware to see if it solves the "too many aircraft in the controller"

Sorry to hear about that. Could you please try to change to another internet for the hotspot to see if it works? Besides, you may download DJI Assistant 2 via the link: https://www.dji.com/au/downloads/products/mavic-2 And then connect the controller to the PC to check the update. Thank you.
2022-7-13
Use props
FIMO
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI Thor Posted at 7-13 01:07
Sorry to hear about that. Could you please try to change to another internet for the hotspot to see if it works? Besides, you may download DJI Assistant 2 via the link: https://www.dji.com/au/downloads/products/mavic-2 And then connect the controller to the PC to check the update. Thank you.

Thanks , i wil try and report back with an answer
2022-7-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

FIMO Posted at 7-13 01:08
Thanks , i wil try and report back with an answer

Looking forward to your update.
2022-7-13
Use props
FIMO
lvl.1

Sweden

I have tried several times on my windows 10 pc

but cant update the firmaware see errors

https://ibb.co/sQNTBqN

https://ibb.co/6XFrDmx
2022-7-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

FIMO Posted at 7-13 06:24
I have tried several times on my windows 10 pc

but cant update the firmaware see errors

Sorry for the late reply. Since you don't quote us, we cannot see your update. May we know if you have performed the updating successfully? If not, please try to use another cable to connect the drone to the computer and try again. Thank you.
2022-7-19
Use props
FIMO
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI Thor Posted at 7-19 01:52
Sorry for the late reply. Since you don't quote us, we cannot see your update. May we know if you have performed the updating successfully? If not, please try to use another cable to connect the drone to the computer and try again. Thank you.

i will try - thank you

...if not, please try to use another cable to connect the drone to the computer and try again.
2022-7-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

FIMO Posted at 7-19 02:07
i will try - thank you

...if not, please try to use another cable to connect the drone to the computer and try again.

Please keep us updated. Thank you.
2022-7-20
Use props
FIMO
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI Thor Posted at 7-20 03:40
Please keep us updated. Thank you.

.........another cable to connect the drone to the computer and try again.

That worked with another cable - great - thank you for the help
2022-7-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

FIMO Posted at 7-21 00:26
.........another cable to connect the drone to the computer and try again.

That worked with another cable - great - thank you for the help

Glad to know that. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules