Bad luck based on poor DJI quality :/
606 3 2022-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SlavoSpace
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1002513 ft
Poland

After 4 months of using DJI FPV combo set I observed big yellow dot in the middle of google display.

Local service had to send it to “central service” with return time max 3 weeks.

Then I decided to buy second pair of googles (to continue trainings asap) and I received it yesterday.

It turned out that new one had an another issue: they didn’t go to “linking mode”.

So.. local service had to send this second pair to “central service”..

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Summary:

No matter how much money you paid to DJI you have to wait few weeks to start train flying again.

The same was with DJI Virtual Flight app: more than month of iOS incompatibility error…

I bought system 5 months ago but at this moment offline time is 2 months = 40% of all!

Like some said: “premium chinese shlt = have to be patient ;)”

so now i am learning how to be o nice-polite-waitnig-client of DJI instead of be "happy client".

if you want to be happy - built your own racer.

no other way.

thank You DJI for this lesson - i will remember.

brgds, Slavo.

2022-7-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. May we know have you contacted our team via support@dji.com to open a case? You may provide us with your case number or ticket number via PM for our further checks.
2022-7-13
Use props
SlavoSpace
lvl.4
Poland

Yes, local service opened "case" and send two pairs of googles to Hungary (from Poland).

All I need now: learn to be patient client of DJI, to not going mad:
i am using Ultrawings 2 on wife's Oculus https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/3215828205181680

Jedi Master Yoda said: Patience you must have, my young padawan.

2022-7-13
Use props
SlavoSpace
lvl.4
Poland

I found easy way how to practice skills when all your DJI devices are down (due to poor DJI production quality):

1. PlayStation controller (links to iOS perfectly)
2. “Drone on my iPhone” app (https://apps.apple.com/pl/app/drone-on-my-phone/id1184721512?l=pl)

Easy buy, easy setup, nice flying

So now I can wait (second week) for DJI “repair time”

8BFE6923-C26A-4771-A65F-D23AA3BB6552.jpeg
2022-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules