797 5 2022-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Volsi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116089 ft
Japan

Hello everyone,

I open this thread about the costumer service in Japan (I hope someone from DJI will read this post).

With my drone I've problems with the range (with my mini 2 was very better).

For exemple in the beach without interference, BT and WIFI my record is 900m straight and in my village (without antenna or building just some houses , the max range is 550m) as well as signal problems

I bought this drone directly in DJI (internet site) (it was a pre-order) and for this reason I want to contact them to explain my problem and have a drone with a good range. The problem is that the costumer service in Japan can speak and read only japanese (I contacted them once and they said that), impossible to open a ticket in English and unfortunately I cant speak or write japanese. Someone in DJI can help me?

Some other people living in Japan has the same problem of me (range)?

Thanks four your help
2022-7-13
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

hello, perhaps you can wait a little bit longer if possible.  dji is aware there are some drone that have this particular problem and dji is working on a fix.  hopefully we can receive a software update later this summer if we are lucky.
2022-7-13
Use props
Lucas626
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

I hope they can it fix soon, but DJI will get it  fix it might be a bit longer than we anticipated but they will get it fix.
2022-7-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Please note that flight distance sometimes relates to the flight environment, we would suggest that you fly the drone in another wide and broad place and turn off the wifi and Bluetooth of your phone or DJI RC to see if the issue still exists.
2022-7-14
Use props
Volsi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116089 ft
Japan

The Saint Posted at 7-13 16:59
hello, perhaps you can wait a little bit longer if possible.  dji is aware there are some drone that have this particular problem and dji is working on a fix.  hopefully we can receive a software update later this summer if we are lucky.

Hello,
Yes I can wait . If for exemple next week DJI send an official inforamtion that they sauy they know there is a probleme with a range and interferance and they say please wait a futur firmware for fix this I'll wait no probleme. But the problem is there is no information about that it's mean it's a problem with some drone and it's the hardware problem I guess.

@DJI Mindy, thank you for your answear. I tested with the BT and WIFI off and the place was on the beach and sea, without interference.
2022-7-14
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Volsi Posted at 7-14 15:33
Hello,
Yes I can wait . If for exemple next week DJI send an official inforamtion that they sauy they know there is a probleme with a range and interferance and they say please wait a futur firmware for fix this I'll wait no probleme. But the problem is there is no information about that it's mean it's a problem with some drone and it's the hardware problem I guess.

Sorry but that's all I can tell you at this point.  DJI tried to fix the issue with the last software update so it's seems plausible they will continue to tackle the issue in the next software update as well.  In the event this cannot be properly addressed with changes to the software and you believe you have a problem with the hardware, personally I think it could be covered under warranty so please check the warranty terms in your country.
2022-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules